SportsWrath

Um, joemorrisforprez...

ksm7

as i recall egg dog was front and center in hailing mcdaniel's/orton's 6-0 start (at the same time down playing the giants equal record) kind of arguing against itself.

gman is of course correct. people who root for giants in baseball and football are naturally intuitive.

For the sake of simplifying all of these posts and sticking to the topic at hand -- a Giants team that will eventually be exposed and sent home, partically because of overrated QB play -- let's set the record straight for the 100th time:

I am not the Dog. I agree with much of what he says but I am a Dallas fan and I too am curious who he roots for. If he is a Cowboys fan he should come out and say it -- because I don't appreciate closet fans either.

And you're not getting under my skin by blending us together. I just find that it wastes time and space.

Now BB will never get this. But that's what makes BB special. There are some things that he'll just never get.

But the rest of us can probably agree to stop wasting time and space of the dog/egg nonsense.

For the sake of simplifying all of these posts and sticking to the topic at hand -- a Giants team that will eventually be exposed and sent home, partically because of overrated QB play -- let's set the record straight for the 100th time:

I am not the Dog. I agree with much of what he says but I am a Dallas fan and I too am curious who he roots for. If he is a Cowboys fan he should come out and say it -- because I don't appreciate closet fans either.

And you're not getting under my skin by blending us together. I just find that it wastes time and space.

Now BB will never get this. But that's what makes BB special. There are some things that he'll just never get.

But the rest of us can probably agree to stop wasting time and space of the dog/egg nonsense.

I don't believe you and the Dog are the same person.. and I appreciate you rising to the level of a debater.. instead of just trash talk. As stated before (by others too not just me) I appreciate other points of view. So far our team has been surprisingly good.. I say surprisingly because the # of injuries we had.. the # of starters that were out for the season before the season started was freaky....

The fact our team has been able to weather the storm.. granted we've had somewhat easy schedule... no so much when you look at Buffalo, Philly, and NE.. but it pales in comparison to the 2nd half of the season.

We know at the very end only one team wins the super bowl... so saying our team will be "eventually" exposed doesn't exactly make us hit the panic button... if we make the playoffs.. that's good.. if we win one or two games.. even better... but let's not get carried away and judge a team based on that last game in the playoffs.. should that team loses.

Thanks for your input eggdog.

you are lying about a lot of things here so I take it you're lying about everything. at the very least, you guys know each other very well. the fact that you deny that means your credibility is zero.

LMAO @ the eggdog!!!!!

Get em Nas, youre embarrassing this idiot. Now hes abmitting hes wrong.....w/o admitting hes wrong. :rolleyes:

do point out where the dog admitted being wrong, so you can once again look like the court jester that you are...the dog will wait. and wait...and wait...

do point out where the dog admitted being wrong, so you can once again look like the court jester that you are...the dog will wait. and wait...and wait...

No problem court fluffer..........

You know, where you always say Eli is average at best, and then Nas said hes a solid QB, better than average and has a ring and you agreed........member????? :rolleyes:

I can go and quote it, but, do I really have to?

• 4 weeks later...

two QBs playing tonight on opening night = elite

eli manning = something that resembles the foul smelling brown stain on the bottom of your underpants...

the dog looks forward to another year of eli's consistently inconsistent brand of adequate football...enjoy.

:TU:

• 2 months later...

two QBs playing tonight on opening night = elite

eli manning = something that resembles the foul smelling brown stain on the bottom of your underpants...

the dog looks forward to another year of eli's consistently inconsistent brand of adequate football...enjoy.

I think Jackie put it the best.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Eo3btT7UPA