SportsWrath

I might have the last laugh- BLackburn brought in

JackStroud

We're down two linebackers, and the season starts for the Giants in four days.

I hope we sign them both. One knows the system and was a valuable cog in our Super Bowl D, and the other is a competent stopgap for the inevitable injuries to come.

We're down two linebackers, and the season starts for the Giants in four days.

I hope we sign them both. One knows the system and was a valuable cog in our Super Bowl D, and the other is a competent stopgap for the inevitable injuries to come.

I want Greg Jones out there.

Greg needs to a little time to learn how to run the D. Blackburn would be a good stop-gap for a few weeks. Didn't he have a knee issue too though?

I love Mitchell but I fear he's another Bullock; a once-great vet who can't stay healthy.

Yea I know who knows maybe Greg can succeed. I mean seeing how most seems to be pessimistic about the season, my as well have the rookie get hands on experience... who knows. But Chase is a fare more reasonable option if he's healthy.

Greg needs to a little time to learn how to run the D. Blackburn would be a good stop-gap for a few weeks. Didn't he have a knee issue too though?

I love Mitchell but I fear he's another Bullock; a once-great vet who can't stay healthy.

Might as well forfit the season.

Blackburn is terrible and don't wanna see him start over Jones. throw the kid in the fire and see what he can do.

I agree with this. I expect big things from Jones, but not just yet.

Yes...his knees were very bad in space and couldn't cover Nate Newton if he were a back coming out of the back field for a pass.

C. Wagon

Boley did all the signal calling last year. Let him handle it this year too. We don't need a no talent hack like Blackburn in there to try to do it.

some of you regulars are a bunch of idiots. "No talent hack" Wow, just wow. :jerkoff:

If your point is that there isn't truly a 'no talent hack' in the NFL... I would agree.

If your point is that Chase Blackburn has talent compared to most other NFL linebackers?.... LOL...

Truly my point is that no talent hacks dont usually have a 5 year stint in the NFL. let alone having it end because of injury. Which lets face it if Blackburn were healthy he would be on the team.

Truly my point is that no talent hacks dont usually have a 5 year stint in the NFL. let alone having it end because of injury. Which lets face it if Blackburn were healthy he would be on the team.

There are quite a lot of players that stick around for 5 years or more if they excel at special teams. It doesn't mean he would have been a quality starter. He would be a solid backup for a game or two, but we are talking about someone that has to come in and fill in for every down for an entire season. And Chase Blackburn is a no talent hack. :smartass:

There are quite a lot of players that stick around for 5 years or more if they excel at special teams. It doesn't mean he would have been a quality starter. He would be a solid backup for a game or two, but we are talking about someone that has to come in and fill in for every down for an entire season. And Chase Blackburn is a no talent hack. :smartass:

Comments like that are what give Giants fans bad names. <_<