SportsWrath

WOW Steve Serby just bashed us in the NY POST

JackStroud

Steve thinks Eli will not improve, Hakeem Nicks will fold under double coverage, the D will regress, and our Special Teams will get worse (how is that possible?).......predicts an 8-8 finish and a fall to 3rd place behind the Boys

Ohhhhh, and Coughlin will get fired for all this

LOL

I thought Steve liked the Giants......his true colors are showing- J-E-T-S JetsJets Jets!!..... I hope Steve realizes his own home team took a big step backwards on Offense this off season

I hope Steve cuts out this article and keeps it...........he will have to eat it at seasons end I'm afraid :smartass:

I saw Steve Serby suckin' off Andy Reid in a dark alley when I visited home last month. No wonder this article came out. :rolleyes:

Or maybe there are actual concerns heading into the season.

I do agree with the points he made however I think Nicks and the STs will be fine.

Really this season is all about Eli.

I do agree with the points he made however I think Nicks and the STs will be fine.

When did you become negative nancy? Fuck Steve Serby,,,,,,, :)

When did you become negative nancy? Fuck Steve Serby,,,,,,, :)

Honestly this is the one year since the SB win when I think the season can go really really bad for the Giants.

I'm not saying it will, I still think the Giants are an easy 10-6 team but if the Giants collapsed I wouldnt be surprised either.

Really........ Nicks is going to draw permanent double attention

I'd like to see a team try that. Bradshaw and Jacobs will leave cleat marks all over any team that pulls two defenders into deep coverage all the time, and our other receivers will have a field day

Steve has no idea how modern football is played...........you can try to double cover a guy some of the time.........all of the time would be suicide

also (unfortunately) it will take more than 8-8 to get rid of Ol Tom I'm afraid...........We should have over paid Spags and kept him. :facepalm: ...........it took him exactly 2 seasons to turn St Louis around........friggen miracle #2

Honestly this is the one year since the SB win when I think the season can go really really bad for the Giants.

I'm not saying it will, I still think the Giants are an easy 10-6 team but if the Giants collapsed I wouldnt be surprised either.

Yeah, we do have a few weaknesses, but this guy is goin overboard. The reason Im optimistic is, with a good front seven, an Oline and a run game, you can win. We have those things.

Yeah, we do have a few weaknesses, but this guy is goin overboard. The reason Im optimistic is, with a good front seven, an Oline and a run game, you can win. We have those things.

Yeah I guess it depends on how optimistic you are, just to me the running game is one Bradshaw knee jerk away from going into the gutter and the front 5 of the O-line is still trying to gel and havent really faced a good D-line yet.

Plus you can have the best running game in the world but if Eli puts out another 25 INT season it will be another no play off season.

I dont know I think I'm more cautious this year then I have been with the Giants for awhile.

yeah we have those things and 2 count em 1000 yd receivers in their prime plus 3 count em #3 receivers with immense potential

Also after seeing Ballard out there, I think Travis Beckum should apply for Kurt Warners old job bagging groceries at a supermarket.

Ballard is a load and has soft hands.......think about it.......the great Jeremy Shockey could not catch with his hands and this guy is bigger than Shockey.......I can't count how many balls bounced off Shockeys chest :facepalm: .

Yes Joe I agree.........what do opponents think when they have to face the Giants physical style??..........I imagine they get the same butterflies they get facing Pittsburg the Ravens or Chicago..........you know your going to get beat up........the only question is how bad.....your only hope is Eli and Bradshaw coughing up the ball......if that does not happen you're most likely going to lose

We tend to over-rate the enemy teams.......I know for a fact they do not look forward to playing the Giants and that includes Philly......Philly is weak in the trenches this year, and they came within ten minutes of gettting bitch slapped last year.....only a couple of miracles saved them

i think this Giants team is much younger and more energized than last years group.......that should show on special teams.....our biggest 2010 weakness

not sure what's different about the coverage nicks will see this season compared to last. he will produce and that's pretty much the only given for the 2011 season at this point

Given that we've lost our two main threats to the middle of the field (Smith & Boss) he's got a point. Until we can show we can attack the middle and keep a safety there the opposition will heavily double-team Nicks.

yeah he is pretty much a sensationalist who you can tell doesn't follow the game as closely as someone who gets paid to write should. the poor man's lupica

Pretty much. Lupica's articles especially when it came to the Giants and the Knicks were a must-read for me growing up. They not only kept me informed but they improved my English skills.