SportsWrath

Pedict the Giants 2011 Season Record

JackStroud

Giants 2011 Record?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think our record will be this yesr?

• 12-4
    • 11-5
    • 10-6
    • 9-7
    • 7-9
    • 6-10
    • better than 12-4
    • worse then 6-10

If you've ever tried to make it around 18 holes and shoot under 100 you would realize golf is a sport, and tough one

You also (unlike a simalr precision sport- Billiards) you face the possibility of injury

Golfers often hurt their wrists, knees, and backs........even NFL players can get golf injuries

I think your problem is the lack of contact and cardio workout............true its not a big cardio effort

I agree with the statement Auto Racing is not a sport........having said that I've never tried it, and it might be a lot tougher than it looks..........most of those drivers are very fit

Youd miss it for HOCKEY???/ :blink:

I cant stand hockey.

i'd take preseason hockey over footbal in a second, especially when you're gonna get high school quality football for the first month or two. football is boring as all hell compared to hockey. only thing thing better about football is that you get a piss break after every play since guys do nothing except stand around in a fucking circle waiting for some fat slob send plays in.

i'd take preseason hockey over footbal in a second, especially when you're gonna get high school quality football for the first month or two. football is boring as all hell compared to hockey. only thing thing better about football is that you get a piss break after every play since guys do nothing except stand around in a fucking circle waiting for some fat slob send plays in.

Actuually thats what Winston Churchill said when FDR invited him to a football game

"That was very exciting but what are they always confering about" LOL

If you've ever tried to make it around 18 holes and shoot under 100 you would realize golf is a sport, and tough one

You also (unlike a simalr precision sport- Billiards) you face the possibility of injury

Golfers often hurt their wrists, knees, and backs........even NFL players can get golf injuries

I think your problem is the lack of contact and cardio workout............true its not a big cardio effort

I agree with the statement Auto Racing is not a sport........having said that I've never tried it, and it might be a lot tougher than it looks..........most of those drivers are very fit

I Guess you could say Golf doesn't fit my definition of a sport.. it takes quite a bit of skill no doubt.

My rule on this has always been:

If you can do it while drinking a beer, it is not a sport.

Golf, Billiards and Darts clearly fall into this category.

fwiw: I went with 10 - 6 but we need a respite from the injury bug.

My rule on this has always been:

If you can do it while drinking a beer, it is not a sport.

Golf, Billiards and Darts clearly fall into this category.

fwiw: I went with 10 - 6 but we need a respite from the injury bug.

'Zackly :TU:

remember you posted that on Christmas Eve

If I remember I''ll dig it up for you

Whatt are you a Cowboy or Jets fan??

This is in my opinion the best roster we have put out in 20 years............Terrell Thomas or no Terrell Thomas :furious:

Dooooooooomed.