SportsWrath

Smith ready to go for Eagles

Treehugger

For some reason I find myself not caring about Steve Smith at all. Seriously, who fucking cares? It's not like the Giants aren't stacked at WR.

I was livid that day... when he signed with the Eagles... I've moved on.. I don't hate the guy.. I don't care.. all I care about is the Giants winning.. including beating the Eagles... and shattering the "Dream team" myth.

All I know is that if Steve Smith ever gets to a position to burn us, and does so. Then it's a huge hit against Reese, long term or short term. Because Mara is already upset about how it was handled.

Burn us? Dude can't catch anything thrown longer than 15 yards anyways.

He couldn't catch a 14 yard touchdown pass?

The Eagles didn't sign him to be a deep threat anyway, he's a possession receiver and burning the Giants would be him taking the field against us and playing well, that's all.

well, the dog is pretty sure they didn't sign him for this, since they have two receivers to stretch the field. the dog is guessing if healthy, they are hoping he will do for their offense what he did for little eli - provide a reliable inside receiver who can get open and be a consistent outlet while stretching defenses in the sense that he pulls attention like a TE that allows for more single coverage on their game breakers...if he is healthy, and who knows for sure.

There no way you can dress this pig up and put lipstick on it.............we fukked up on Smith....we should have paid him and put him on the PUP

Its history, lets forget about Steve Smith and hope he does not even get onthe field this year..........only a fool would play this quickly a microfracture knee

Coughlin said it was as bad a knee injury as he had ever seen.......case closed

You think he can make pinpoint cuts on that knee???? maybe but it would be a miracle.

Some reporter who saw him inthe Eagles locker room a few weeks ago said Smith was limping all over the place.

We are but none of these guys has shown the consistent Toomer/Smith ability of picking up the 14 yarder to convert a 3rd and 7...........someone has to emerge with no alligator arms, sticky hands, excellent route running, and a firm knowledge of where the 10yd marker is located and move beyond it quickly

Who is that?...........right now I have no idea and thats a bit scarry

Also we need to work (every time Coughlin says Green Zone, and hes still doing it, I want to choke him) l the red zone better........perhaps this new kid at RB can solve that issue........he is lightning fast