SportsWrath

Giants Running Back's

Lughead

21 members have voted

1. 1. which Running Back will not make the final cut?

• D.J. Ware
    • Andre Brown
    • Da'Rel Scottl

If it's not Andre Brown I'd be absolutely flabbergasted. If D. Scott were to get cut I would probably re-paint my Giants room beige.

Exactly right, man. If Andre Brown keeps a roster spot over Scott, there's something wrong.

If it's not Andre Brown I'd be absolutely flabbergasted. If D. Scott were to get cut I would probably re-paint my Giants room beige.

I dont know Brown Look pretty good against the Pat's 1's I think D.J. Ware Is the Odd man.

Did Brown do anything last night? I've been down on Ware, everyone says Brown looks way better in camp, but we haven't really seen that in the games....

I was hoping Brown's upside would show up for us because Ware is a 3.8 ypc back even with a good OL, but at least he always moves forward.

I didn't get to see the game, but from everything I've read, this Scott kid is something special. He not only racked up 114 yds rushing, but he picked up another 20 yds recieving. That's pretty impressive by any stretch of the imagination. What a motor.

I didn't get to see the game, but from everything I've read, this Scott kid is something special. He not only racked up 114 yds rushing, but he picked up another 20 yds recieving. That's pretty impressive by any stretch of the imagination. What a motor.

He really impresses me, but seeing that 65 of those yards came on a gadget play (fake punt), I want to see more. Still, he seems like a dangerous weapon. If he gets a little space he can take it to the house, so that is something to be excited about.

I dont know Brown Look pretty good against the Pat's 1's I think D.J. Ware Is the Odd man.

Judging by last night I agree. I don't think Ware was even dressed.

Brown ran with power and was effective between the tackles, with the back-up OLine in front of him. I fell like Coughlin was trying to evaluate the Olinemen more than the RBs though. Scott is like greased lightning and a real home-run threat, though that TD run was a gift. Where did the LBs go?

He really impresses me, but seeing that 65 of those yards came on a gadget play (fake punt), I want to see more. Still, he seems like a dangerous weapon. If he gets a little space he can take it to the house, so that is something to be excited about.

Oh, that was a fake punt? I missed that part.

When we first drafted Brown I wanted to keep him over Ware.

This season when we signed him back I wanted to keep him over Ware.

After the pre-season I want to keep Brown over Ware.

If I get my way it would be Bradshaw, Jacobs, Brown, Scott.

When we first drafted Brown I wanted to keep him over Ware.

This season when we signed him back I wanted to keep him over Ware.

After the pre-season I want to keep Brown over Ware.

If I get my way it would be Bradshaw, Jacobs, Brown, Scott.

Agreed. Thats what i want. Im done supporting DJ Ware.

Bradshaw, Jacobs, Scott would be the 3 if I had my way.

You know, you could be on to something, Storm... I'm thinking they keep 4, but keeping only 3 would allow them more flexibility to add that extra player on defense, say, Brian Jackson or maybe the difference in keeping Herzlich.

You know, you could be on to something, Storm... I'm thinking they keep 4, but keeping only 3 would allow them more flexibility to add that extra player on defense, say, Brian Jackson or maybe the difference in keeping Herzlich.

I don't see much benefit to keeping a 4th back....barring injuries, the 4th guy won't get the rock at all. And in the case of a guy like DJ Ware or Andre Brown, you aren't really grooming him to take over in the future, so why keep him on the roster all the way down the depth chart? And I could be incorrect here, but couldn't we put Andre Brown on the practice squad, still?

I must admit...we are stack on RB. Now we need WR.

Not really, we have 2 middle of the pack backs, one with fumbling problems, the other fairly inconsistent game to game and has incredible temper problems ON THE FIELD.

I would have loved to see us draft Mark Ingram. He's gonna be good, you watch.

Ware has soft hands

maybe keep Ware and use him as a tight end

our tight ends other than Ballard suck balls

I like the idea of Ware blocking, releasing and then catching a short pass and running wild in the opponents defensive

backfield

dont give me the old he is not a tight end argument

keep the best athletes and let them adapt......If QB's can be turned into WRs like that guy in pittsburg, ware can pick up the TE position