SportsWrath

Giants VS Patriots

Lughead

Ok so Rhys is not an answer to Kicker either looks like Tynes will be our kicker if he is healed. I was kinda pulling for Rhys to take the job but its clear he cant control the ball even though he has some long distance power.

Ok so Rhys is not an answer to Kicker either looks like Tynes will be our kicker if he is healed. I was kinda pulling for Rhys to take the job but its clear he cant control the ball even though he has some long distance power.

So Rhys was 1 of 3 from around 50 yards? It's not like Tynes is making those kicks, either. Shit, Tynes is missing from 35. I will say I didn't see any of Rhys' attempts. But at least Rhys can get you a lot of touchbacks.

So Rhys was 1 of 3 from around 50 yards? It's not like Tynes is making those kicks, either. Shit, Tynes is missing from 35. I will say I didn't see any of Rhys' attempts. But at least Rhys can get you a lot of touchbacks.

everyone can get touch backs now.

He definitely sucks and these guys don't get contracts for really nice people. I don't blame Reese, I blame Grohl for convincing Sintim he could play in the NFL. Not interested in excuses, only results.

DaveGrohl.jpg

cmon man, wtf could Grohl have possibly have done to convince him he could play in the NFL?