SportsWrath

Tiki Barber

Lughead

I think its a good move by Tiki......If he has an out clause to join an NFL team if called

I think it would have been intriguing to see if Tiki and Plaxico both could have made it back.

I don't know of any other two players at their ages that made a successful comeback

Vick was still a young guy

I just did not want to seee him sign in our division for the Eagles or Cowboys

I think its a good move by Tiki......If he has an out clause to join an NFL team if called

I think it would have been intriguing to see if Tiki and Plaxico both could have made it back.

I don't know of any other two players at their ages that made a successful comeback

Vick was still a young guy

I just did not want to seee him sign in our division for the Eagles or Cowboys

it isn't a move by tiki.

tiki didn't sign with anybody.

the article just says which ufl team owns his ufl rights, should he choose to go to the ufl, which he hasn't.

it isn't a move by tiki.

tiki didn't sign with anybody.

the article just says which ufl team owns his ufl rights, should he choose to go to the ufl, which he hasn't.

ohhhhhhhhhh ok got it

then with our luck he'll be starting for the Cowboys or Eagles when we meet them :o(

ohhhhhhhhhh ok got it

then with our luck he'll be starting for the Cowboys or Eagles when we meet them :o(

There are a myriad of issues to be worried about this season. Tiki isn't one of them.

My guess is Omaha trades his rights to Las Vegas (the Locomotives, I believe) and he plays for Fassel.....if he plays at all. Miami, not exactly a loaded team, had him in camp for a long look see and passed on him. That tell you anything?

There are a myriad of issues to be worried about this season. Tiki isn't one of them.

My guess is Omaha trades his rights to Las Vegas (the Locomotives, I believe) and he plays for Fassel.....if he plays at all. Miami, not exactly a loaded team, had him in camp for a long look see and passed on him. That tell you anything?

what are you worried about Jerrigan?

He will not be returning any punts in the regular season

tells me nothing, and the look was not a long one.....he was given a tryout

you should have a bit more respect for the greatest Giants RB of all time

He didnt like Coughlin, and Eli is not a born leader his 1st 3 yrs .........jeeez what revalations :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

He's 36 and hasn't played a down of football at all since 2006. That should tell you everything.

No one is going to pay him a couple millions bucks to come and be even the 3rd down back. At this point in his career, even Andre Brown is the better running back.