SportsWrath

Gun to my head, we're 9-7

Gman329

Just looking at the schedule, which goes from a relatively easy first half to a brutal finish, and listing the games we "should" win and those which conventional wisdom says we'll lose, I see us 9-7.

Wins

@ Washington

St Louis

@ Arizona

Seattle

Buffalo

Miami

@ SF

Washington

Dallas

Losses

@ Philly

@NE

Philly

@ New Orleans

Green Bay

@ Dallas

"@" Jets

Can we split with Philly and beat the Jets? Sure. Can we sweep Dallas? Sure. In fact we "could" win any of those 7 games.....and you know we'll win a game or two that we weren't expected to but we'll also lose a game (hopefully not two) we absolutely never expected to. Just saying, if you take a big dose of objectivity and look at it as an outside observer, this is what we can reasonably expect.

So if you think we'll win 10 or even 11 games, which of those seven above do you see us winning?

The 22 offensive and defensive starters on this team can run with anybody in the league...yes the second half of the schedule is brutal, and will require us to man up or we will lose many games, but we can go toe to toe with anybody in this league. Did anybody see what Nicks and Mannigham were able to accomplish against Revis-Cromartie? With Eli COMPLETELY out of whack? I'm not scared of the Eagles secondary.

I'm not scared of anyone.....maybe GB....this team can play.

(This is all assuming our special teams improves from poor to at least below average...if our special teams stays where it was last night than sadly as good as we are on offense and defense we will not be able to really compete consistently and close out games with the elite teams...this was fishgut's point last night...we're good, but not good enough to overcome the kind of special teams issues we had last night.)

-Z

The 22 offensive and defensive starters on this team can run with anybody in the league...yes the second half of the schedule is brutal, and will require us to man up or we will lose many games, but we can go toe to toe with anybody in this league. Did anybody see what Nicks and Mannigham were able to accomplish against Revis-Cromartie? With Eli COMPLETELY out of whack? I'm not scared of the Eagles secondary.

I'm not scared of anyone.....maybe GB....this team can play.

(This is all assuming our special teams improves from poor to at least below average...if our special teams stays where it was last night than sadly as good as we are on offense and defense we will not be able to really compete consistently and close out games with the elite teams...this was fishgut's point last night...we're good, but not good enough to overcome the kind of special teams issues we had last night.)

-Z

Great pep talk Z.. love the disclaimer though :LMAO:

we should have beaten the Packers last year but for poor ball security

WE can beat any team.......we can also lose to any of those teams on the schedule......any of them

I'm stickoing with 12-4

trying to predict games deep into the season is crystal ball stuff

last night was an ugly game

neither ist tam offense could move on the others 1st team D all the way down the field

we have work to do, bugt our team has a solid core