SportsWrath

Status of MetsZone.net

FITM

Basically as I know some of you registered at the forum have noticed that the forum is no longer there.

I being the idiot I am had a terrible host and therefore will be moving to a much more reliable host.

Along with the forum, the website will be up as well when MetsZone returns. I apologize for the inconvienence.

I promise that the forum will be much better off the 2nd time around. I will let you know, everyone that registered will have to re-register.

Thanks for being patient and I hope to have MetsZone back going in the near future, so continue to check back.

Basically as I know some of you registered at the forum have noticed that the forum is no longer there.

I being the idiot I am had a terrible host and therefore will be moving to a much more reliable host.

Along with the forum, the website will be up as well when MetsZone returns. I apologize for the inconvienence.

I promise that the forum will be much better off the 2nd time around. I will let you know, everyone that registered will have to re-register.

Thanks for being patient and I hope to have MetsZone back going in the near future, so continue to check back.

ok...

alright...

IM still upset you guys didnt let me join!!! :furious:

just kidding i was only going to bash you guys!! :TU::LMAO:

lol, but he wouldn't make a sig until you hit your 30th post :P I think you'd like the people there

It looked like a decent place there wasnt that much activity and that black man ripping thread kind of killed it but the sigs were awesome!

It looked like a decent place there wasnt that much activity and that black man ripping thread kind of killed it but the sigs were awesome!

that's one thing... for some reason alot of Met fans are racist... <_< I'm not though... shit, I'm sicilian... for all I know I'm part black :P:LMAO: