SportsWrath

ESPN draft special

xxi-xxv

Trey Wingo HAAAAAAAATES the Giants. His attitude was annoying me as he stressed all the nagtives he could. Anyway I looked up his bio, LIFELONG DIEHARD DALLAS COWBOYS FAN. :TD:

Go fuck yourself Trey

Anyway Kiper says he could see us taking Sinorice Moss if Arrington is signed.

Salisbury sees ELI improving

Both Sean and Eric Allen seeing the Giants not losing their first three games.

Eric seems pretty down on Eli IMO with what he had to say. Said he couldn't adapt to changes that defenses put on him. I disagree.

I'll give Salisbury credit for this, he has said Eli will be a star since he was drafted and has stuck by that through everything. For once, I agree with everything he said today.

Not only does Wingo hate the Giants, he's not funny. He has that stupid voice where he thinks he's funny but I believe they aren't funny at all. And you can tell he's probably a big time asshole off the set.

I was disappointed with the length of the draft segment. Kiper just threw out a few names out there and boom it was off to commercial previewing another thing on Vince Young.

If you listen to the comments made by Sean and his mention of guys like Aikman, Elway etc. no one mentioned that NONE OF THE MENTIONED QB's won 11 games in their second seasons or threw 24 tds in those years. No problem with them stressing the negative, but how about bringing up some positive in terms of its relativeness to the conversation?

I was disappointed with the length of the draft segment. Kiper just threw out a few names out there and boom it was off to commercial previewing another thing on Vince Young.

That's because he had already broken down the whole Giant draft about 2 weeks ago

Guest So.Cal Dub

I didn't get to see it. I hope they re-air it again.

I dont know about you guys, but draft day is like Christmas to me. The closer we get to it, the more I cant wait.

I didn't get to see it. I hope they re-air it again.

I dont know about you guys, but draft day is like Christmas to me. The closer we get to it, the more I cant wait.

Same Here. But then it takes so long after it begins, it's like having to wait to open up your presents

Saw the segment last night too. I thought they were a bit on the harsh side, but not too bad. Eli definitely struggled the second half of the season as teams geared up their defenses for what we were doing. That's going to happen every year and you have to be able to overcome it. Part of that falls on the coaches too. They probably should have saved some stuff to unveil towards the end of the season. Tipped their hand too early in the season.

The Carolina game was just a debacle from the start.