SportsWrath

Lavar Arrington Visits The New York Giants Today

Martin

Guest Lockhart

During this off season Lavar Arrington has spent more time in the NY Giant training facility than Shockey and Plaxico - way to go guys!

During this off season Lavar Arrington has spent more time in the NY Giant training facility than Shockey and Plaxico - way to go guys!

You're more of an asshole than usual today. Must be tired from switching from yourself to carbo and back all morning. :o

Guest nosebleed
I wonder if Shockey and Plaxico know where the Giant workout facility is?

That is correct, he is more of a Giant this offseason than actual Giants................

Guest nosebleed
Pretty funny, for a Useless Piece of Shit like yourself. :clap:

I always enjoy making pathetic old humans like yourself get through an otherwise boring day at work.

I always enjoy making pathetic old humans like yourself get through an otherwise boring day at work.

At least you were right on the human part, Useless Piece of Shit. You amuse me, sorta like when crows are eating a dead deer on the side of the road. You would be the deer, of course. :LMAO:

Just new info on the Arrington visit

Giants | More about Arrington visit

Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:11:42 -0700

The Associated Press reports free agent LB LaVar Arrington (Redskins) took a physical for the New York Giants Thursday, April 20. His visit sparked more talk that the linebacker may be on the verge of signing with the Giants. While meeting with the media to discuss the upcoming NFL Draft April 29, Giants general manager Ernie Accorsi was bombarded with questions about Arrington and declined to go into detail including where the physical took place or the results. "He has had a physical with us," Accorsi said. "That's all that's taken place. If this triggers another round of hysteria, it will be inaccurate just like the last round. Nothing has happened in the negotiations. Obviously, you're not even going to think about a player without a physical examination. Now we have that."

Guest nosebleed
At least you were right on the human part, Useless Piece of Shit. You amuse me, sorta like when crows are eating a dead deer on the side of the road. You would be the deer, of course. :LMAO:

I guess if I am Useless Piece of Shit, then you should have a name, simple, easy, like your intelligence, how about Mr. Pathetic.

Yes, sounds good, Mr. Pathetic signs in everyday eagerly awaiting the Fab 4. Homelife is terrible, with two chumps for kids and a horrific wife. It is the Fab 4, the same group he followed from Giants.com, without the Fab 4, his days are worthless.

Guest Carbo
I guess if I am Useless Piece of Shit, then you should have a name, simple, easy, like your intelligence, how about Mr. Pathetic.

Yes, sounds good, Mr. Pathetic signs in everyday eagerly awaiting the Fab 4. Homelife is terrible, with two chumps for kids and a horrific wife. It is the Fab 4, the same group he followed from Giants.com, without the Fab 4, his days are worthless.

Wow! It's almost as if you know relyoneli personally. How else can you explain such an accurate portrayal of this dismal wretch?

Guest Nutty Sack
Just new info on the Arrington visit

Giants | More about Arrington visit

Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:11:42 -0700

The Associated Press reports free agent LB LaVar Arrington (Redskins) took a physical for the New York Giants Thursday, April 20. His visit sparked more talk that the linebacker may be on the verge of signing with the Giants. While meeting with the media to discuss the upcoming NFL Draft April 29, Giants general manager Ernie Accorsi was bombarded with questions about Arrington and declined to go into detail including where the physical took place or the results. "He has had a physical with us," Accorsi said. "That's all that's taken place. If this triggers another round of hysteria, it will be inaccurate just like the last round. Nothing has happened in the negotiations. Obviously, you're not even going to think about a player without a physical examination. Now we have that."

What great news !! Ernie seems to be lucid and aware of his surroundings. We're making progress here.

Guest nosebleed
Wow! It's almost as if you know relyoneli personally. How else can you explain such an accurate portrayal of this dismal wretch?

Well, let me tell you something my friend, after months and months of pathetic (hence the name Mr. Pathetic) back and forth dribble, you learn a few things about someone. Here we have a lonely middle aged "man" looking for that extra oomph to get by on a weekly basis. Fact is, we are his life, which is why he followed us from Giants.kiddie.com. In my line of business, you must be able to get a good feel on people, know their in's and out's. To put it lightly, he has a problem.

Guest Nutty Sack
Well, let me tell you something my friend, after months and months of pathetic (hence the name Mr. Pathetic) back and forth dribble, you learn a few things about someone. Here we have a lonely middle aged "man" looking for that extra oomph to get by on a weekly basis. Fact is, we are his life, which is why he followed us from Giants.kiddie.com. In my line of business, you must be able to get a good feel on people, know their in's and out's. To put it lightly, he has a problem.

I for one just can't help but read such logic in wide eyed wonder at the extreme simplicity of the way this was stated. Bravo. :clap:

Guest nosebleed
I for one just can't help but read such logic in wide eyed wonder at the extreme simplicity of the way this was stated. Bravo. :clap:

Indeed, brilliance knows brilliance.

This is how giants fans treat each other with no respect?

You always hear what a classy organization and fan base

the Giants are and there are some on this board that

are absolutely sub-human. I have developed some very cool

relationships with some board members.

We dont have to agree on all issues but acting with a little class

doesnt cost anything.

Pathetic !!

:brooding:

Guest nosebleed
This is how giants fans treat each other with no respect?

You always hear what a classy organization and fan base

the Giants are and there are some on this board that

are absolutely sub-human. I have developed some very cool

relationships with some board members.

We dont have to agree on all issues but acting with a little class

doesnt cost anything.

Pathetic !!

:brooding:

I agree, but it so happens that people like Rely sit on the board all day, never adding anything regarding football, yet pounds his chest after calling people fags.....................yes, he does have issues.

I was here before you, Useless Piece of Shit, by why let facts get in the way. You never have before, loser. The only things that would follow you are your loser FAG 4 friends and assorted barnyard animals that you have sexual relations with. I'm sure you have no wife or family. What intellligent woman would ever want to be seen with you, unless you pay for her? Sorry for your jealousy in that I have a life outside of this MB, and your life revolves around the FAG 4. Pathetic. Have a nice Useless Piece of Shit day.

I was here before you, Useless Piece of Shit, by why let facts get in the way. You never have before, loser. The only things that would follow you are your loser FAG 4 friends and assorted barnyard animals that you have sexual relations with. I'm sure you have no wife or family. What intellligent woman would ever want to be seen with you, unless you pay for her? Sorry for your jealousy in that I have a life outside of this MB, and your life revolves around the FAG 4. Pathetic. Have a nice Useless Piece of Shit day.

Morning :TU:

Oh and to what you wrote :rock:

Morning :TU:

Oh and to what you wrote :rock:

It will be hysterically funny when Arrington does sign with the Giants and the FAG 4 trip over each other while backpedaling and claiming that they never said Arrington would not sign with the Giants. Or being the revisionists that they are, they will ignore their claims like they never happened. lockhart has been wrong so often, he has become an expert at that. :LMAO: Most likely though, is that they will initiate their diversion maneuver by redoubling their posts spewing hatred of Shockey/Plax/Eli/Joseph/EA to try to throw the masses off stride. That will be a great day. :rock:;)

It will be hysterically funny when Arrington does sign with the Giants and the FAG 4 trip over each other while backpedaling and claiming that they never said Arrington would not sign with the Giants. Or being the revisionists that they are, they will ignore their claims like they never happened. lockhart has been wrong so often, he has become an expert at that. :LMAO: Most likely though, is that they will initiate their diversion maneuver by redoubling their posts spewing hatred of Shockey/Plax/Eli/Joseph/EA to try to throw the masses off stride. That will be a great day. :rock:;)

Dont worry I have plenty of quotes from those tools.

Shockey/Plax/Eli/Joseph/EA

They will add LA to that list...The guy could come in here have a pro-bowl year, help lead the team to the superbowl, Never say or do one bad thing and they would still bash him