SportsWrath

Cowboys in 2012

Cowboyz

I"ve seen many wr's with bad hands make good catches. doesn't mean the hands are good. i gave him credit for specials, but if he had any game at wr, he'd prob be playing ball. i understand he's a hometown hero, but 54 catches in 80+ games was a pleasant surprise? 4 career TD catches? again that's 6 years and 80+ games. :confused:

or who's to say he doesn't throw it to the turf or to a pat? 35% 4th down conversion. 50% in the post, but that's simply thanks to the half yard stumble by the behemoth.

It comes down to the fluke play. it goes your way, you win. It goes the pats way, most likely they win. every football fan knows that 4th and anythig on your side of the 50 with a minute left is not a favorable scenario. wouldn't you agree that a one yard run that breaks for a long TD is less likely than a sack,int, incompletion, time running out, etc. the longest run of the day being 13 yards and all.

good. the hostility is no problem. it's not the conversation that's bringing it out, it's the emotions of those involved in the converstation. notice there's no hostility from most here, such as yourself, Duhmaurice, and others.

Sounds like your still refusing to accept we took you out of the playoffs after such a promising yr that yr. This is why I think you are badegg. ;)

I am just happy that Eli didn't decide to run because he would have surely fumbled after taking an ugly slide. :smartass:

I appreciate the fact you can laugh at your own team. I do the same on the cowboys boards and usually take some heat for it. people take this stuff too seriously sometimes.

Sounds like your still refusing to accept we took you out of the playoffs after such a promising yr that yr. This is why I think you are badegg. ;)

yes, i refuse to accept it. i've petitioned Roger Gotohell to have that changed, as well as the president and congress. I made the case that our year was so promising, so i'm sure they'll see it my way.

:jerkoff:

I bring it up a lot. Mind you, we also had to play the bucs in Tampa, we also had to play an extra game!. Mind you that was our own doing.

Annnnnnnd, if any of these so called fans who now think that it was a fluke ever bothered to watch the games, will notice that we controlled those games. Hell, we fucking kept Green Bay alive twice.

And the Cowboys have Romo.........ROMO!!!!!. That pass was meant for RW!

clearly the whole thing was a fluke.

Used to really piss me off, when they said Favre was one pass away from the super bowl. He was fucking awful in that game, in fact it was one pass that kept them alive, bullshit play to Driver that Webster jumped way too early. GB goes back to that same play in OT and Webster times it perfect. On the other end, Eli was like a surgeon in that game.

yes, i refuse to accept it. i've petitioned Roger Gotohell to have that changed, as well as the president and congress. I made the case that our year was so promising, so i'm sure they'll see it my way.

:jerkoff:

Just give us our props and quit posting smileys of your favorite pasttime.

read harder grasshoppa, you said give you props for beating us.

you didn't say anything bout the sb.

And you should think harder dipshit. My reason for bringing up you not bein over us beatin you, is because youre calling the SB a fluke. I told a retarded monkey this same thing, he got it the 1st time.

And you should think harder dipshit. My reason for bringing up you not bein over us beatin you, is because youre calling the SB a fluke. I told a retarded monkey this same thing, he got it the 1st time.

you obviously have done little more than skim over this thread

after you've done youre homework we can start class

you obviously have done little more than skim over this thread

after you've done youre homework we can start class

No, I see you callin it a fluke all over the place. Just because your team hasnt done squat in over 15 years, dont take it out on us. lol

so youre a necro?

you have to know you're just not good at this

maybe you should try a peewee football forum

You cant just say someones not good at this. Its a matter of opinion. :rolleyes:

Sorry bout your mom.

I appreciate the fact you can laugh at your own team. I do the same on the cowboys boards and usually take some heat for it. people take this stuff too seriously sometimes.

Well the Giants are adept at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

If you say we deserved it that day, then its hardly a fluke. Thats a contradicting statement.

If Brady did a great job of bringing his team downfiled with 3 minutes left for the go ahead TD, then what Eli did for his go ahead has to be equally impressive. The escape was not a fluke. Eli got away.

difficult to follow, the dog would agree. a fluke is a result of a chance occurrance. the dog would say that beating the patriots was just that. at the same time, you can't take credit away from the giants given the defensive game plan, the execution of it to near perfection, and the fact that they did what they had to offensively to win in the end. hence, on that day they deserved it...it was still a chance occurrance.

the eli escape not being a fluke is also debatable, in that he is not one to escape pressure...or when he does, you have to brace yourself for something potentially disasterous to occur (see funble against the eagles, see left handed pass against the titans, see him tossing the ball backwards against the skins last year...etc...).

Yeah, when Im bangin your wife. Shes a crazy bitch.

for cowboyz - the dog apologizes...should have warned you that when backed into a corner, the court jester resorts to low level, preadolescent humor to divert attention away from his inability to utilize facts to support points...