SportsWrath

Cowboys in 2012

Cowboyz

thanks

maybe the mods can tell him i'm not either one of those guys. :o

Maybe, maybe not. But you dont want to pair up with the italian shithead. Trust me. At least you have the balls to say who your team is. That idiot sidesteps issues like that. Well, when he's in that chracter. badegg is a whole different personality. :rolleyes:

hey dog.

you didn't tell me i was going to be found guilty by association just for talking to you

now apparently i am the bad egg and have lost all cred and respect here

such a unique place this is

the dog does apologize...but you would be in the dog's status here simply because you offer a view that contradicts any one of the following anyway:

1. that there is a grand conspiracy made by the NFL, officials, fans, coaches, world leaders...etc...etc...against the giants, preventing them from winning every game they play in over the past 10 - 20 years

2. that no other team is superior to the giants

3. that the 2007 super bowl win was a fluke

4. that eli manning is not only the greatest QB that ever lived, but quite possibly sits at the right hand of the lord

5. that bigblue01 is able to successfully provide any factual basis for any debate, including but not limited to straight giant knowledge

there are more, but you get the idea...

the dog does apologize...but you would be in the dog's status here simply because you offer a view that contradicts any one of the following anyway:

1. that there is a grand conspiracy made by the NFL, officials, fans, coaches, world leaders...etc...etc...against the giants, preventing them from winning every game they play in over the past 10 - 20 years

4. that eli manning is not only the greatest QB that ever lived, but quite possibly sits at the right hand of the lord

5. that bigblue01 is able to successfully provide any factual basis for any debate, including but not limited to straight giant knowledge

So, in your eyes, a fan of a team should think very low of the team they root for? Thats ridiculous. And not one person here thinks Eli is the best thing since sliced bread. We do in fact, love our QB and stand behind him. We also give him credit for the SB win, which he rightfully deserves. Not as much as the D maybe, but he deserves credit. Oh, and of course the big one.....he's better than romo. :)

Oh, and as for #5.......you aint worth my time fucktard.

Are you accusing all of us of this?

just a coincidence that Dog and eggboyz have become fast friends, folks. don't read anything into that.

mods, if your able

please help out your friend here and let him know if he be right or he be wrong.

it's becoming a little pathetic

mods, if your able

please help out your friend here and let him know if he be right or he be wrong.

it's becoming a little pathetic

well humor me a little. tell me the story on how you chose sportswrath over all those other giants forums available to you.

and how, dog, who is well known for being the maytag repairman type feels an instant kinship to a complete stranger.

well humor me a little. tell me the story on how you chose sportswrath over all those other giants forums available to you.

and how, dog, who is well known for being the maytag repairman type feels an instant kinship to a complete stranger.

i've been a long time member on giants.com, i've seen sportswrath talked about several times.

and i'm a member on several nfl forums.

it's not like this is hard work

my guess would be that the dog got the same treatment i got when i arrived. maybe he's empathetic

i've been a long time member on giants.com, i've seen sportswrath talked about several times.

and i'm a member on several nfl forums.

it's not like this is hard work

my guess would be that the dog got the same treatment i got when i arrived. maybe he's empathetic

So, youre on giants.com and here.......hmmmm...... ever frequent, say a ......COWBOYS website??? :confused:

OK. Cool. Still all a lil fishy though........ :)

like someone mentioned earlier, im pretty familiar with the opinions on the 'boys boards, so it gets stale

i appreciate the differing opinions even if i don't agree with them

i don't go looking for respect on the internet. i don't know that one can get respect on the internet when they're anonymous.

self-respect? got that.

mentioning a guy and agreeing with his assessment of another poster's writing style is miles away from worshipping the ground he walks on.

So if it's not respect, your purpose is to antagonize? Thats fine and all, but why wonder about the lack of a warm welcome when you come to a Giants board with the handle cowboys when evidently being respected by the community isn't a concern of yours.

As far as the dog is concerned, perfectly nice, reasonable and helpful person outside the Giants section, inside, he's a bit of an ass. We'll see how this plays out, but it ain't looking good my friend.

you are no longer "these guys?"

I am, I figured it would be assumed I was in the "these guys" category.

like someone mentioned earlier, im pretty familiar with the opinions on the 'boys boards, so it gets stale

i appreciate the differing opinions even if i don't agree with them

I was actually referring to the dog/badegg thing.....lol

So if it's not respect, your purpose is to antagonize? Thats fine and all, but why wonder about the lack of a warm welcome when you come to a Giants board with the handle cowboys when evidently being respected by the community isn't a concern of yours.

I love how you never capitalize cowboys but always Giants.....I do the same thing. :)

to me, calling it the miracle on ice is worse. again divine intervention vs plain old luck

i don't understand why anyone would get 'angry' by reading another human beings opinion.

I've said from the start, if you want me to leave, i'll go. this is all good natured rubbing to me. i can't help it that you guys can't control your emotions

when youre reading shit on the internet. that says more about you than me pal.

you're saying no one calls it a fluke play except division rivals? again, i must call de bs!

Dude, don't blame me because you don't know what a fluke means. It was most definitely not a fluke victory. Not emotions. Just truth. The better team that day won the football game. It shows in the stats and in the history books.

And don't act all wounded, I don't want you to go. Stay friend. Converse. :wub:

Actually, quite a few of us don't think Eli is the greatest QB that ever lived, but that's what you drum it up to, Dog. Almost all of us think he's inconsistent. But he does have one more ring than Tony Romo.

Dude, don't blame me because you don't know what a fluke means. It was most definitely not a fluke victory. Not emotions. Just truth. The better team that day won the football game. It shows in the stats and in the history books.

And don't act all wounded, I don't want you to go. Stay friend. Converse. :wub:

i think i've defined fluke in this thread somewhere. i'd have to be pretty stupid to not know what it means right?

so you're calling me stupid now?

we'll have to settle on this:

to gint nation, it wasn't a fluke play, and therefore, not a fluke victory.

to the rest of the universe, it was either dumb luck or divine intervention. you can have your choice.

no, i'm not acting wounded. i'm being sincere.

As far as the dog is concerned, perfectly nice, reasonable and helpful person outside the Giants section, inside, he's a bit of an ass. We'll see how this plays out, but it ain't looking good my friend.

so those are the only two reasons anyone would come here? searching for respect or searching to antagonize? haha

i'm here to entertain myself with football talk.

in case you haven't noticed, all of my smack talk is staying right here on the gint forum. if was looking to antagonize, it'd be much more fruitful to do it on the general side.

I can live with that same assessment. perhaps u think he's an ass cause the truth can be painful

maybe youre ignoring the fact others are being an ass to him as well, cause you know he's not a gint fan.

Are you accusing all of us of this?

certainly not...this board has its share of knowledgable fans that debate intelligently and see things realistically, good and bad...and then there are the others...the dog likes them all...it is what makes it interesting. hence, cowboyz is a welcomed addition who clearly brings intelligent levels of debate to the boards (funny, blunatic would rather spin conspiracy theories than logically see how the dog would enjoy someone who has a similar point of view here...). predictable "lonely guy" response from blunatic combined with nonsensical ramblings from the court jester in 3...2...1....

i think i've defined fluke in this thread somewhere. i'd have to be pretty stupid to not know what it means right?

so you're calling me stupid now?

we'll have to settle on this:

to gint nation, it wasn't a fluke play, and therefore, not a fluke victory.

to the rest of the universe, it was either dumb luck or divine intervention. you can have your choice.

no, i'm not acting wounded. i'm being sincere.

I also didn't call you stupid. But fluke as I've said, has a definite negative connotation. Since this stems from you acting hurt because you didn't get a warm reception, well, that's because you come in hear tossing the word "fluke" around then act like Giant's fans are the one's being sensitive because they present you with the facts of that game while you diminish the win as pure and accidental luck. The Patriots were outplayed and the score and statistics (and anyone actually watching the game) can tell you that. Put the two teams against each other again and I would put money on the Giants every time. They should have knocked the Patriots off in the final game of the season, too.

I also didn't call you stupid. But fluke as I've said, has a definite negative connotation. Since this stems from you acting hurt because you didn't get a warm reception, well, that's because you come in hear tossing the word "fluke" around then act like Giant's fans are the one's being sensitive because they present you with the facts of that game while you diminish the win as pure and accidental luck. The Patriots were outplayed and the score and statistics (and anyone actually watching the game) can tell you that. Put the two teams against each other again and I would put money on the Giants every time. They should have knocked the Patriots off in the final game of the season, too.

that's quite the imagination you have there. did you see me crying all the way from jersey?

fluke does not always have a negative connotation. it often has a positive one.

how can an 'accidental stroke of good luck' always have a negative connotation?

if anyone's acting hurt around here, it's all the gints fans crying about

1. my username

2. my thread title

3. the hotdog/badegg conspiracy

4. the "double miracle" was not a miracle at all, but happened just as gilbride drew it up in practice.

5. the reason i came to this messageboard

6. the eli/dilfer conspiracy

jeez u guys ever take a hard look?

yea claiming i don't the definition to a simple word is calling me stupid. calling me a dumbass is calling me stupid.

all on the basis of differing opinions. isn't THAT stupid? ha