SportsWrath

Cowboys in 2012

Cowboyz

I know, my bad Nas. Im just sure this guy is the egg/dog, and its the only thing I dont care if I insult.

and just like everything football, youre wrong

insult me all you want

guranteed the last laugh will be mine ;)

insult me all you want

Thats how I know youre badegg/Italian hotdog. How can you know everything Ive said about football when we've been conversing for like 2 days? :rolleyes:

As for the private message, thats not new news. Most on here want to talk intelligent football, respect other fans.....blah blah blah.

I want to tell you to go fuck yourself if you aint BIGBLE thru and thru. Its nothing new. Ive been told that before. And other than 2 people on here, no one knows me personally. They can make all the claims they want, they dont know me. Funny, if you get the last laugh, you'll be laughing to yourself, cause this aint new news dipshit.

P.S.......Even though I aint surprised, FUCK YOU who messaged him that. Why dont you have the balls to tell me ya fuckin prick?

for cowboyz - the dog apologizes...should have warned you that when backed into a corner, the court jester resorts to low level, preadolescent humor to divert attention away from his inability to utilize facts to support points...

No fucktard, its just a convenient thing to say....lol

insult me all you want

Look at you, all comfy and cozy on a GIANTS message board.Get the fuck outta here ya prick......

Thats how I know youre badegg/Italian hotdog. How can you know everything Ive said about football when we've been conversing for like 2 days? :rolleyes:

As for the private message, thats not new news. Most on here want to talk intelligent football, respect other fans.....blah blah blah.

I want to tell you to go fuck yourself if you aint BIGBLE thru and thru. Its nothing new. Ive been told that before. And other than 2 people on here, no one knows me personally. They can make all the claims they want, they dont know me. Funny, if you get the last laugh, you'll be laughing to yourself, cause this aint new news dipshit.

P.S.......Even though I aint surprised, FUCK YOU who messaged him that. Why dont you have the balls to tell me ya fuckin prick?

trust, it took very little to realize you know nothing about football

and why blame anyone but yourself for your own personal image

you come off as a moron and an approval seeking shcmuck who has very little self esteem.

good luck with that

not hardly. he and i aren't debating a definition.

plus he left his emotions at the door, unlike yourself.

Nope, sorry. I said every word of that.

"I think the big problem is the "scope" of the fluke/miracle. That play definitely was miraculous, simply because of the outstanding play of both Manning and Tyree in that moment. The problem is when the whole GAME is suddenly a fluke because of that one play. There was still time on the clock, plays to be made even if that was an incompletion. Calling the entire game a fluke disregards the other 59+ minutes of the game that CLEARLY showed that the Giants had every right to be on the same field as those Patriots."

Miraculous. Check. The thing about the whole game being a fluke because of one miraculous play. Check. The part about the Giant's not even giving Brady and Company a chance to get in range for a field goal. Check.

It's just suddenly "a good post" because you would look like a complete idiot (instead of just half an idiot) if you started disagreeing with him, too. COWBOYZ VS SPORTSWRATH!!!

"I think the big problem is the "scope" of the fluke/miracle. That play definitely was miraculous, simply because of the outstanding play of both Manning and Tyree in that moment. The problem is when the whole GAME is suddenly a fluke because of that one play. There was still time on the clock, plays to be made even if that was an incompletion. Calling the entire game a fluke disregards the other 59+ minutes of the game that CLEARLY showed that the Giants had every right to be on the same field as those Patriots."

Miraculous. Check. The thing about the whole game being a fluke because of one miraculous play. Check. The part about the Giant's not even giving Brady and Company a chance to get in range for a field goal. Check.

It's just suddenly "a good post" because you would look like a complete idiot (instead of just half an idiot) if you started disagreeing with him, too. COWBOYZ VS SPORTSWRATH!!!

two days for this? lmao

well then read my response to him and consider it yours as well.

and in case you didn't notice, he and i were NOT in agreement.

the dog isn't sure you can have it both ways here in this argument...this is what you said with regards to coughlin at the end of the season:

I think a lot of people still live 4 years ago when we made a fluke run at a Super Bowl and are willing to give Coughlin a pass because, ya know, a while back he (and by that I mean mainly his defense and defensive coordinator and a TON of lucky plays) led the team to a SB. Of the other 4 years (I won't include Manning's rookie season), well, you've seen the results. Failing in the playoffs (collapsing in the playoffs, actually, to Carolina, Philly) and failing in December have now become the acceptable norm because the team strung together a winning season against poor teams this year so Coughlin keeps his job.

http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showtopic=37406

the dog isn't sure you can have it both ways here in this argument...this is what you said with regards to coughlin at the end of the season:

I think a lot of people still live 4 years ago when we made a fluke run at a Super Bowl and are willing to give Coughlin a pass because, ya know, a while back he (and by that I mean mainly his defense and defensive coordinator and a TON of lucky plays) led the team to a SB. Of the other 4 years (I won't include Manning's rookie season), well, you've seen the results. Failing in the playoffs (collapsing in the playoffs, actually, to Carolina, Philly) and failing in December have now become the acceptable norm because the team strung together a winning season against poor teams this year so Coughlin keeps his job.

http://www.sportswra...showtopic=37406

hahaha :clap:

i guess we've been in agreement the whole time storm. my nigga

antonio brown actually. funny when he did it, they called it 'some david tyree action'. the rapist didn't have any pressure on that play, and brown was free and clear from any defender. yes wr trap the balls all the time, but we all know that's not what made the sb play a historic one.

what gets the bulk of the criticism from people calling it a fluke though is that he trapped the ball against his helmet as he was on his way down.

in my opinion it's an unfair criticism as it's not a rare occurrence.

people like to act like the ball got thrown and wedged into his facemask like in that little giants movie

d

what gets the bulk of the criticism from people calling it a fluke though is that he trapped the ball against his helmet as he was on his way down.

in my opinion it's an unfair criticism as wr's trap the ball against themselves all the time when they're fighting off a defender.

people like to act like the ball got thrown and wedged into his facemask like in that little giants movie

trapping the ball against one's own body affords the reciever with more arm strength catching the ball vs trapping it 'on top' of one's helmet with a partially extended arm. you see lots of body traps, not so much helmet traps.

and again, we are talking about one half of a double miracle

are you of the opinion that eli was in the grasp and should've been ruled down?

no. i'm not a fan of that rule. it leaves too much to interpretation.

in real time, it's too much to ask of an official to make that call.

in a regular season game they may have made that call, but i applaud them for not calling it in the playoffs.

green definately had eli in the grasp, but imo he didn't have control.

You never engage in a football related discussion with me, how would you know?

1. when the dog had to point out to you that keith elias was a rb and not a te...

2. when the dog had to point out to you that the steelers were the first wild card team to win the SB having won every game on the road, not the giants

3. when the dog had to explain to you that head to head goes ahead of conference and division record in the playoff tiebreaker scenario

etc...etc...

all football related discussions the dog chose to engage you with...and yes, these discussions started to diminish in frequency when it was clear you had no clue...oh, and after you left the boards three times (coincidentally when things were looking bad for the giants, only to return when times were better)...the dog apologizes for the brief history recap - just trying to catch the newcomer up to speed...

1. when the dog had to point out to you that keith elias was a rb and not a te...

2. when the dog had to point out to you that the steelers were the first wild card team to win the SB having won every game on the road, not the giants

3. when the dog had to explain to you that head to head goes ahead of conference and division record in the playoff tiebreaker scenario

etc...etc...

all football related discussions the dog chose to engage you with...and yes, these discussions started to diminish in frequency when it was clear you had no clue...oh, and after you left the boards three times (coincidentally when things were looking bad for the giants, only to return when times were better)...the dog apologizes for the brief history recap - just trying to catch the newcomer up to speed...

:blink:

d

trapping the ball against one's own body affords the reciever with more arm strength catching the ball vs trapping it 'on top' of one's helmet with a partially extended arm. you see lots of body traps, not so much helmet traps.

and again, we are talking about one half of a double miracle

And again, if either of those instances happened in separate plays, we wouldn't be using the term "miracle" at all.

People forget that by the time he landed, Tyree had BOTH hands on the ball, and had control enough where it never touched the ground. In fact, he initially had two hands on the ball, Harrison pulled one away, and Tyree got it back on the ball. Look at the video--there's a nice sized one on NFL.com. That's a sign of determination, not divine intervention.

And again, if either of those instances happened in separate plays, we wouldn't be using the term "miracle" at all.

People forget that by the time he landed, Tyree had BOTH hands on the ball, and had control enough where it never touched the ground. In fact, he initially had two hands on the ball, Harrison pulled one away, and Tyree got it back on the ball. Look at the video--there's a nice sized one on NFL.com. That's a sign of determination, not divine intervention.

i can't agree. that catch could've happened alone and in a preseason game and people would still call it a miracle (or circus in the least) catch.

harrison was pulling on the single arm that was holding the ball. he's much more physical than tyree.

nevermind the fact when tyree came down, he was bent backwards over harrison's body and the ball came within an inch of hitting the turf, and likely bouncing free. remember, miracle wasn't my choice of words, but it seems to be a popular

choice amongst nfl analysts.

Exactly but really it's a matter of semantics. People miss-use words all the time and it's definitely not a miracle or a fluke either. Immaculate reception could be defined as a miracle because Harris was not the intended receiver and was just lucky (whether it hit the ground or not) to be where a very unpredictable ball bounced. Manning was obviously trying to avoid a sack and intentionally threw the ball to Tyree. Just because Harrison was tackling him while he made the catch and he held it against his helmet hardly makes it a miracle. Great desperation completed play and amazing acrobatic catch sure but hardly godsend.

Miracle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yAgR4a89H4

two days for this? lmao

well then read my response to him and consider it yours as well.

and in case you didn't notice, he and i were NOT in agreement.

But notice how your attitude changed when it wasn't just me saying that.

http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showtopic=37406

No offense man, but you have entirely too much time on your hands. And you're comparing what I said in a moment of anger at the end of a disappointing season in a way that was meant to be more of a reflection on Coughlin than the team's performance that game to what I believe after some time to cool down after that let down of a season.

I still dislike Coughlin, always will. He got the job done one year and then failed miserably with a better team every year since. In all reality, we could have had a Patriots-like "dynasty" and we didn't. We could have at least got somewhere in the playoffs, but didn't.

i can't agree. that catch could've happened alone and in a preseason game and people would still call it a miracle (or circus in the least) catch.

harrison was pulling on the single arm that was holding the ball. he's much more physical than tyree.

nevermind the fact when tyree came down, he was bent backwards over harrison's body and the ball came within an inch of hitting the turf, and likely bouncing free. remember, miracle wasn't my choice of words, but it seems to be a popular

choice amongst nfl analysts.

It would have been called a circus catch for sure. But I have seen much more spectacular catches. Hell, I saw Brandon Lloyd make TWO circus catches against my team in one game when he was in San Fran. Certainly not with as much importance, but absolutely with as much of that surreal element.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d8067d05e/SB-XLII-Can-t-Miss-Play-Eli-miracle

Look at it again. You can see it exactly as I described it. Furthermore, Harrison was not more physical than Tyree on that play. Maybe 9 out of 10 times, but not that play. And that ball was under control when Tyree landed. He had both hands on it, and it never came within an inch of the turf. Even after that, when Harrison was desperately digging at the ball, Tyree never let go; so there was no question that he had control and possession.