SportsWrath

Atlanta at Mets 4/19

Plax 4 Prez

Can we please put Julio, Valentin, Zambrano, Chavez, and Andy Hernandez on a bus that never comes back?

I will give Julio a chance. Zambrano needs to go to MRP and let Heilman start. The problem is that the bunch is deep but not deep enough. Castro, Woodward, Diaz aren't that bad. When does Matsui get off the 15 day DL?

I will give Julio a chance. Zambrano needs to go to MRP and let Heilman start. The problem is that the bunch is deep but not deep enough. Castro, Woodward, Diaz aren't that bad. When does Matsui get off the 15 day DL?

The problem with moving Zambrano to the pen is that you can't have relivers that have little or no control. At the rate he walks batters, he would not be a useful reliever. I like Heilmen in the bullpen.

Jose Valentin has no place on a big league roster.

Something off the subject. The Mets are 10-4 and that is still pretty good for this early in the season. Positive part of the game is that Glavine pitched pretty well except for the HR against Jones and it was not his fault for Wrights three errors which one was costly. We have a west coast swing starting tomorrow. We need to come out of it above .500 (the roadtrip). Still have to get over that Atlanta hump. It would help if we were 100%.

He just did :unsure:

Same old Mets. Can't beat the Braves, can't even avoid tripping over their own feet while playing them. 6 runs in 3 games against a pitching staff that had the 2nd worst ERA in baseball entering the series ... drop 2 out of 3 to a team without 6 starters.

Wright really came through today...

Totally sucking on our team's part. I'll give us a little bit of benefit of the doubt for now because our #3 hitter was out and all of a sudden our self proclaimed God looks like Jose Valentin hitting and has a terrible game of fielding. But our lineup hasn't been at its strongest so at this point, I'm just happy with 10-4 and hoping Beltran and Floyd come back soon.

We can make up for this terrible effort by going into Turner field in a week or two and kicking their asses around.

Can we please put Julio, Valentin, Zambrano, Chavez, and Andy Hernandez on a bus that never comes back?

Hernandez is on the 15 day DL so that's one down.

Julio will be here until he blows his 8th game.

Zambrano sucks but I guess there's no one else and getting rid of him would give us more reason to hate Duquette's guts even more for that Kazmir trade.

Chavez well... who plays center after Beltran's not playing?

Guest So.Cal Dub
Me too lived in the south for a few years which is full of rednecks who like the braves so i learned to hate them!

Everything about that club drives me up the wall. From thier retarded unis to Chipper Jones... Fuck em'!

Everything about that club drives me up the wall. From thier retarded unis to Chipper Jones... Fuck em'!

I like there hats i used to have a fitted one but that was the style at my skool at the time i threw that piece of shit wen i moved to cali...but i personally hate chipper he can choke on booby cox for all i care