SportsWrath

Atlanta at Mets 4/19

Plax 4 Prez

Until they beat the Braves in a series or take the season series this team is still the same old Mets. Granted 2 guys are out for the Mets but the Braves are beat up too. This sucks. The Braves starters have a 1 billion ERA and the mets shrivel up and die.

we cannot afford these injuries. We need to get something going. Too bad we are at the bottom of the lineup.

Hudson just got a 1,2,3 inning... :brooding: we now have to depend on the bottom of the line-up so we don't lose 2 games in a row for the first time :TD:

Until they beat the Braves in a series or take the season series this team is still the same old Mets. Granted 2 guys are out for the Mets but the Braves are beat up too. This sucks. The Braves starters have a 1 billion ERA and the mets shrivel up and die.

:cwy:

quick half inning for the mets. Atleast they hit the ball twice. <_< whimpy hits to say the least. We do have the top order with the pitchers spot up first. Maybe we can get something together.

Hudson is only on 81 pitches.... he'll finish this game most likely :(

You know what I am really getting sick of this shit being blacked out every time. The game is also scheduled on TBS and of course the game is not on. You know I hate Adelphia. The game was on ESPN 2 nights ago and of course, ESPN news was on of course.

You know what I am really getting sick of this shit being blacked out every time. The game is also scheduled on TBS and of course the game is not on. You know I hate Adelphia. The game was on ESPN 2 nights ago and of course, ESPN news was on of course.

This is actually the first game I've seen on tv since the Nationals... and it's on TBS... and mws, I'd love to see Franco out there

Same old Mets. Can't beat the Braves, can't even avoid tripping over their own feet while playing them. 6 runs in 3 games against a pitching staff that had the 2nd worst ERA in baseball entering the series ... drop 2 out of 3 to a team without 6 starters.

Wright really came through today...

Same old Mets. Can't beat the Braves, can't even avoid tripping over their own feet while playing them. 6 runs in 3 games against a pitching staff that had the 2nd worst ERA in baseball entering the series ... drop 2 out of 3 to a team without 6 starters.

Wright really came through today...

lol.. yeah I loved his 3 errors and 0-3 at bat... damn this game pissed me off... now it's Mets vs Padres tomorrow