SportsWrath

Little Joe Morris to announce 2nd Round Draft Pick

fringe

Retired NFL stars to announce 2nd-round picks

NEW YORK — Barry Sanders, Franco Harris, Marshall Faulk and 29 other retired NFL stars will announce their former teams' second-round picks at the NFL draft next Friday.

The league announced Thursday it would have players announce the picks for an entire round for the first time. The Carolina Panthers, Miami Dolphins and New York Jets do not have second-round selections, so their representatives will announce their third-round picks.

The other players are Aeneas Williams (Arizona), Jessie Tuggle (Atlanta), Peter Boulware (Baltimore), Andre Reed (Buffalo), Brad Hoover (Carolina), Richard Dent (Chicago), Anthony Munoz (Cincinnati), Paul Warfield (Cleveland), Charles Haley (Dallas), Shannon Sharpe (Denver), Jim Taylor (Green Bay), Aaron Glenn (Houston), Jeff Herrod (Indianapolis), Donovin Darius (Jacksonville), Willie Lanier (Kanas City), Sam Madison (Miami), Chris Doleman (Minnesota), Andre Tippett (New England), Willie Roaf (New Orleans), Joe Morris (Giants), Marty Lyons (Jets), Willie Brown (Oakland), Troy Vincent (Philadelphia), Natrone Means (San Diego), Dwight Clark (San Francisco), Cortez Kennedy (Seattle), John Lynch (Tampa Bay), Jevon Kearse (Tennessee) and Doug Williams (Washington).

That's beautiful.

Seriously. Way to add the draft into the PR battle over your labor dispute NFL. Nice fucking job.

Of course none of those would be necessary if the NFLPA wasn't already fucking with the draft plans.

Both sides are coming to the table with such radical ideas that I am seriously losing interest in the sport. I never would have thought I would say that but I honestly don't give a damn. The draft is a week away and I have not looked at one scouting report. I would normally be captivated on the draft but this year? I honestly don't care. The pre-season schedule? What is the point of coming up with a schedule when you don't even know if you will be playing? And then you add in the regular season? WTF is the point of coming up with a schedule for a season that will probably not exist? Oh thats right by creating a schedule you give beat reporters something to write about. Well done League you are givng reporters with nothing to report something to put on paper and exist.

Seriously. Way to add the draft into the PR battle over your labor dispute NFL. Nice fucking job.

Of course none of those would be necessary if the NFLPA wasn't already fucking with the draft plans.

Both sides are coming to the table with such radical ideas that I am seriously losing interest in the sport. I never would have thought I would say that but I honestly don't give a damn. The draft is a week away and I have not looked at one scouting report. I would normally be captivated on the draft but this year? I honestly don't care. The pre-season schedule? What is the point of coming up with a schedule when you don't even know if you will be playing? And then you add in the regular season? WTF is the point of coming up with a schedule for a season that will probably not exist? Oh thats right by creating a schedule you give beat reporters something to write about. Well done League you are givng reporters with nothing to report something to put on paper and exist.

I am still very much into the draft, and football. These college kids coming the draft having nothing to do with the current negotiations and the teams are trying. There has to be a season, it's suppose to start on the tenth anniversary of 9/11 and is suppose to celebrate that date, if it doesn't happen, they will look like complete douches, even more so then they already have. The schedule was released just to give the fans something to look forward too and what else is there? Baseball :yawn: Nascar :yawn::yawn: NBA Playoffs :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: The NHL Playoffs are the only other thing that interest me right now. Yeah I know, I suppose their are other things, besides sports.

I am still very much into the draft, and football. These college kids coming the draft having nothing to do with the current negotiations and the teams are trying. There has to be a season, it's suppose to start on the tenth anniversary of 9/11 and is suppose to celebrate that date, if it doesn't happen, they will look like complete douches, even more so then they already have. The schedule was released just to give the fans something to look forward too and what else is there? Baseball :yawn: Nascar :yawn::yawn: NBA Playoffs :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: The NHL Playoffs are the only other thing that interest me right now. Yeah I know, I suppose their are other things, besides sports.

Baseball doesn't bore me like it used to so I have another sports outlet to put my free time into. I'm sure there will be a season but until its on paper I just don't care.

Baseball doesn't bore me like it used to so I have another sports outlet to put my free time into. I'm sure there will be a season but until its on paper I just don't care.

It's just a little early for baseball for me, I mean 162 games holy shit. I pay attention in June after the first 60 or so. The NBA though, Yikes!!!!!!!!