SportsWrath

Game thread 4/17

Guest Ghost of Troubled Joe

No offense, but who wouldn't? Can you honestly tell me why he left early the other day or why he pitched bad tonight?

P.S. Sox game now tied 4-4.

The old fart probably has the same injury as Will P. for all I know.

I never really wanted Randy Johnson.

A 6' 10" 42 year old man...you're asking for trouble...his knees...his back...something's gonna go.

A 6' 10" 42 year old man...you're asking for trouble...his knees...his back...something's gonna go.

But they knew that, you take the good with the bad. When he's on he's unbeatable.

Guest So.Cal Dub
8-5

Is RJ hurt? Guys on NESN are trying to correlate his bad outting back to leaving early his last game.

Sox up 4-2 by the way.

10-5 now.. :cwy:

And thats what I was saying earlier. He left the game against KC early, but they said he was fine.

Guest So.Cal Dub
man what the fuck is wrong witht he yankees?

Same shit as last season. Pitching sucks and the only time we seem to play is when we have the lead.

I'm ready for another wonderful 11-19 start now. That way we can play catch-up all season long, and suck in the playoffs.

Same shit as last season. Pitching sucks and the only time we seem to play is when we have the lead.

I'm ready for another wonderful 11-19 start now. That way we can play catch-up all season long, and suck in the playoffs.

LOL!!!weve been saying that all year lol!!man i wish all our games could be at home wed be undefeated! :TU:

Guest So.Cal Dub
LOL!!!weve been saying that all year lol!!man i wish all our games could be at home wed be undefeated! :TU:

I wish we some other pitchers to rely on. Johnson and maybe Moose, but what happens when Johnson is injured or Moose, or both? Which is quite possible becuase they're frickin geriatrics...

WE ARE FUCKED! :doh:

I wish we some other pitchers to rely on. Johnson and maybe Moose, but what happens when Johnson is injured or Moose, or both? Which is quite possible becuase they're frickin geriatrics...

WE ARE FUCKED! :doh:

Ive heard were very good in the minors...is that true then why dont we fucking call them up?

Ive heard were very good in the minors...is that true then why dont we fucking call them up?

A little early to be pressing the panic button, don't you think? Yanks and Soxs will be seeing plenty of new faces later in the season.

A little early to be pressing the panic button, don't you think? Yanks and Soxs will be seeing plenty of new faces later in the season.

I guess it is a little early but damn man what the hell is wrong with us!

It's not as if the guys you've traded have been studs either.

Guest So.Cal Dub

The panic button wont come untill the end of this month...just me being myself. I know it's very early, but I'm really speculative about our pitching staff. And like I said, we cant go another season of catch up. One thing is for sure, I dont exepct Chacon to be around much longer.

Guest So.Cal Dub
Well, if it wasn't for the panic button, you guys wouldn't have Cano.

This is true.....

Dont worry, I'm sure Georgy is starting to panic. I wouldn't doubt it if he's not on the phone now to Oakland. As much as I dont want Zito, I seriously think he'll be in pinstripes and we'll once again depleat our farm for him. :brooding: