SportsWrath

1st Annual Sportswrath.com Interactive Mock Draft

Money

Wasn't this draft supposed to re-start tonight at 6PM?

Was there a memo that I didn't get?

Is Money at class tonight?

Can a brother get a table dance??

Just figured I'd go for it all while I was on a roll.

Yeah I just PMed him my top 5 players but I have no clue who has been picked and what not. :confused:

Im an assistant but all pms were sent to Money. Im sure Money had something of a last minute conflict and should return shortly. If he doesnt return by 8:15 I'll do my best to get the draft rolling. You have to understand why im being so hesitant, I dont want to make incorrect picks if pms were sent in with a list of players.

Im an assistant but all pms were sent to Money. Im sure Money had something of a last minute conflict and should return shortly. If he doesnt return by 8:15 I'll do my best to get the draft rolling. You have to understand why im being so hesitant, I dont want to make incorrect picks if pms were sent in with a list of players.

Could you also start the new thread with an updated draft board? Obviously some picks that have been PM'ed in should take some players off the list & I for one would like an updated big board if possible.

Could you also start the new thread with an updated draft board? Obviously some picks that have been PM'ed in should take some players off the list & I for one would like an updated big board if possible.

You've probally noticed Money is on now and has a thread started. An updated draft board will be up shortly.