SportsWrath

This is a BRUTAL offseason

osi724dasack

Bradshaw, Jacobs, Smith, Coefield, Boss, O'Hara, Seubert, Grant, Bulluck, Tollefson, K Mac, Boley, Rocky and some other scraps...

Its march 20th and we still have little info if we will cut/resign these guys.

Some big names there...

Plus next year we gotta resign guys like Mario, TT, Ross, KP, Goff?, Tuck or Osi extension? Gotta start getting room for Nicks $50+ million contract etc...

Just sucks not noing whats good at all, dont even know if there will be football or how much football :facepalm:

As for the Draft id like to get somone like Nate Soldier, or Pouncey. Mark Ingram perhaps if Bradshaw walks, any good DBs/Cbs? Lbs with good value at 19?

Btw Osi deserves his raise. Hes underpaid Imo and he forced what 9 FF's last year? Hes finely tuned that strip sack into a work of beutiful art. I love Osi, Tuck and JPP!!!

Btw Osi #1 in takeaways

Terrell Thomas #2 in takeaways

IN THE WHOLE NFL

Dude, you realize that there's a good chance there won't even be football in 2011, right? We are going through a lockout and all, of course there's not any info on who we're potentially keeping....players and owners and management can't even meet.

:facepalm:

Dude, you realize that there's a good chance there won't even be football in 2011, right? We are going through a lockout and all, of course there's not any info on who we're potentially keeping....players and owners and management can't even meet.

At least hes trying to talk football, during the lockout. The Giants organization still exists and there will eventually be football(maybe). I praise him for that, he's right though we need to figure out whats gonna happen as soon is there is football. Who we plan on resigning or getting in free agency, is on dependent on what position we go in the draft and vice versa. I am sure Reese knows the gameplan, instead of being unprepared.

got that right. until the 2 sides prove worth of my interest , i couldn't care less what happens.

got that right. until the 2 sides prove worth of my interest , i couldn't care less what happens.

they have been pissing me off too, with the players it's became a blame game to keep the fans on their side. Alot of she said/she said between both sides.

Imo a deal gets done the first week of September

the players are locked out and looks as though the antitrust lawsuits will not hold in a court. The players are screwed , and it will take at least 6 months now for the players to sue again and then another 6 months just to go through the courts. Next March we will be right back here with no deal and no season and two sides miles apart.