SportsWrath

LT comes out as strong supporter of Tiki's comeback

JackStroud

Go suck off Tiki and Fassel for a pair of Ashley Simpson tickets before you say such things.

Lol seriously though, you lost credibility when you bashed Strahan, Punk.

I dont care for the guy.......he's a bit wierd

Osi I love the guy......

Am I not permitted to like who I like?? I like Tiki. He had the courage to speak his mind...........this is the USA......thats a constitutional right he was exercising

If you think Coughlin is a like-able, lovable I guy..........your opinion. I would like to see some regime change in Big Blue

You look across the hall at a guy like Rex Ryan and to tell the truth I envy them for that........Andy Reid, he may not be so like-able but he'll do anything to win and does not quibble over PR

I dont care for the guy.......he's a bit wierd

Osi I love the guy......

Am I not permitted to like who I like?? I like Tiki. He had the courage to speak his mind...........this is the USA......thats a constitutional right he was exercising

If you think Coughlin is a like-able, lovable I guy..........your opinion. I would like to see some regime change in Big Blue

You look across the hall at a guy like Rex Ryan and to tell the truth I envy them for that........Andy Reid, he may not be so like-able but he'll do anything to win and does not quibble over PR

except actually win.

except actually win.

yeah losing bastard has beaten Coughlin about 9 times in a row now................and he always pulls Coughlins pants down with trick plays

with trick plays that are only a surprise to one person in the Stadium- Ol Ironpants :confused:

yeah losing bastard has beaten Coughlin about 9 times in a row now................and he always pulls Coughlins pants down with trick plays

with trick plays that are only a surprise to one person in the Stadium- Ol Ironpants :confused:

awesome, regular season and playoff wins with no jewelry to show for it.

awesome, regular season and playoff wins with no jewelry to show for it.

Seriously, he has a RB problem, but who would you rather have coaching the Giants, Ol IronPants, Reid, or Rex Ryan?

I don't know who is more clueless Coughlin or Dantoni

We have some real winners in NY/NJ

If i were Reid, I'd be be all over Tiki Barber like glue BTW

eagles had a rb rush for 1,000 yards, 7tds and a 5.2 avg last season.

he must have been racking up those yds at the worst times...........they exited the playoffs fairly humbled

Tiki was always a guy to rise to the occasion

No doubt Tiki will wind up in Philadelphia or Pittsburg..........I also would not rule out the Pats

those are the teams I'm booking will pick up Tiki.............how the Jets could take on the totally washed up LT and not consider Tiki is mind boggling

he must have been racking up those yds at the worst times...........they exited the playoffs fairly humbled

Tiki was always a guy to rise to the occasion

No doubt Tiki will wind up in Philadelphia or Pittsburg..........I also would not rule out the Pats

those are the teams I'm booking will pick up Tiki.............how the Jets could take on the totally washed up LT and not consider Tiki is mind boggling

his name is LeSean McCoy and he had 111 yards rushing against the Giants in their first game. You must of missed that one, even thought the rest of are not REAL Giants fans.

his name is LeSean McCoy and he had 111 yards rushing against the Giants in their first game. You must of missed that one, even thought the rest of are not REAL Giants fans.

Its no longer a one back league......ou need at leat two if not 3 to take the annual full season, full game punishment