SportsWrath

Friday March 11th 11:59pm

BlueInCanada

yeah after hearing some of the crap that came out tonight. My opinion has swayed a little. While I do belive the Owners were trying to screw the players. I do not think Demaurice Smith was the right person for the head of the NFLPA. He seemed more interested in suing then negotiating

Can we start taking bets on how long it lasts? I back neither side in this and they should take as long as necessary to get a deal everyone can live with done. I'll gladly give up this season and more if in the end we get a healthier NFL system for both owners and players.

Can we start taking bets on how long it lasts? I back neither side in this and they should take as long as necessary to get a deal everyone can live with done. I'll gladly give up this season and more if in the end we get a healthier NFL system for both owners and players.

Well when the NHL strike ended most people thought the upcoming NFL lockout would be worse. Now that the NFLPA is de-certified and it's in the courts I'd be shocked if there is a 2011 season.