SportsWrath

Could Blackburn play safety?

JMFP

If he can backpedal as fast as Jack backpedaled on his Blackburn love, then it's a great idea.

True.

You guys are acting like spoiled losers

as long as Coughlin holds court there will be no more miracles..........the Curse of Tyree

Jack, what happened?....why no more love for the 'Burn?

I love performance, and good coaching

last years team performed well in about 2-3 games, and was coached well in about the same number.

Get rid of ol man Coughlin, and bring back David Tyree to play Specials and the Curse will be lifted.....Blackburn is the least of our concerns

Our O-line is suddenly falling apart

Our HC is out of touch with the modern world.........he probably has a rotary phone on his desk

Our owners are clueless

Our QB has that hang dog look about him once again

sign AJ Hawk

pray for Kiwi's recovery

Right now I'm concentrating on the Knicks and got a huge boost last night when my Alma Mater Seton Hall gave St John's a good old fashioned Axx kicking LOL...........you should have heard the WFAN analysts today back pedaling and trying to deny that the King (The Johnnies) have no clothes. St John's is going NOWHERE <_<

All they could say was St Johns "had a bad game" LOL.........forgetting that Seton Hall had earlier beaten Syracuse in Syracuse something like 93-68

I love performance, and good coaching

last years team performed well in about 2-3 games, and was coached well in about the same number.

Get rid of ol man Coughlin, and bring back David Tyree to play Specials and the Curse will be lifted.....Blackburn is the least of our concerns

Our O-line is suddenly falling apart

Our HC is out of touch with the modern world.........he probably has a rotary phone on his desk

Our owners are clueless

Our QB has that hang dog look about him once again

sign AJ Hawk

pray for Kiwi's recovery

Right now I'm concentrating on the Knicks and got a huge boost last night when my Alma Mater Seton Hall gave St John's a good old fashioned Axx kicking LOL...........you should have heard the WFAN analysts today back pedaling and trying to deny that the King (The Johnnies) have no clothes. St John's is going NOWHERE <_<

All they could say was St Johns "had a bad game" LOL.........forgetting that Seton Hall had earlier beaten Syracuse in Syracuse something like 93-68

you mean the aj hawk that just signed a 5 year deal with green bay?

You guys are on the losing team in this fight; Logic.

Precisely........all they can talk about is nonsense as the Giants sink like the Titanic

There are remedies for what ails them but none are even addressed...........with the Giants it is all about filling the seats and who gives a F about winning

To win you need new blood, a younger more in touch HC..........a ruthlessness about acquiring free agents

no loyalty to players who start but quit, don't give it there all, or are injured. Boneheads who cannot hold to the ball should have to lap the field 100 X for each game fumble come practice time with both hands on the ball for all 100 laps