SportsWrath

Who is Nady?

Ditto

It is a win for us. He solidifies the bottom of our lineup, Cameron didn't want to be in NY and SD needed a CF, something he couldn't do here.

Of course we could have Cameron playing center with Beltran out and Diaz and Floyd in the other parts of the OF ;)

Just busting ya, I'm happy with this trade but it's three weeks in. We all know Nady is known as a streaker hitter. Let's see him establish some consistency.

Personally, I'm hoping for .277 22 HRs 79 RBIs and from our #7 guy those are great numbers.

Of course we could have Cameron playing center with Beltran out and Diaz and Floyd in the other parts of the OF ;)

Just busting ya, I'm happy with this trade but it's three weeks in. We all know Nady is known as a streaker hitter. Let's see him establish some consistency.

Personally, I'm hoping for .277 22 HRs 79 RBIs and from our #7 guy those are great numbers.

those are great numbers for a #7, but he can do better from the way this guy swings

It is a win for us. He solidifies the bottom of our lineup, Cameron didn't want to be in NY and SD needed a CF, something he couldn't do here.

I think Cam loved NY, he just wanted to play Center Field. I really liked Cam, just not his streaky nature. The games I went to last year we sat right near right field and he was always messing with the fan, and having a great time out there. It was nice to see a pro player having fun and not just treating it as work.