SportsWrath

Jerry Jones and the NFL f**ked up on this one.

I don't know....if I paid $800 for what I assume to be shitty seats, and got 3x my money back and could watch the game from behind the Pittsburgh bench, I wouldn't be all that upset. Don't get me wrong, it's pretty sad the stadium wasn't set up correctly, but they did right the fuck up.

id be fuckin pissed.

yeah they got back 3x the amount, but factor in airline costs, hotel costs, and not going to the super bowl and that just fuckin sucks.

i just read they are getting free tickets to next years superbowl but unless your team is back in it again it still sucks.

People should have gotten the seats they were expecting. It's not like the NFL suddenly dropped the Super Bowl on Dallas....they had more than enough time to prepare.

This was a fuckup, pure and simple.

id be fuckin pissed.

yeah they got back 3x the amount, but factor in airline costs, hotel costs, and not going to the super bowl and that just fuckin sucks.

i just read they are getting free tickets to next years superbowl but unless your team is back in it again it still sucks.

they may have paid more than face in the first place too. i would have said "what else you got for me?"

they may have paid more than face in the first place too. i would have said "what else you got for me?"

yeah i was just about to edit my post to say that too.

how often do people attending games, let alone playoffs and super bowls actually pay the face value?

what about the Mets owners pocketing 250 million from Bernie Madoff and claiming they do not have to give the money back to the poor people who were bankrupted.

They make Jerry Jones look like Gentleman Jerry

He did build a beautiful Stadium, at 66% the cost of ours, and its light years better

what about the Mets owners pocketing 250 million from Bernie Madoff and claiming they do not have to give the money back to the poor people who were bankrupted.

He did build a beautiful Stadium, at 66% the cost of ours, and its light years better

well that knowledge would certainly make me feel better about missing the super bowl.

Man, screw Jerry and this Superbowl Half time show.. what a waste of time that was. One of the worst as well... couldn't hear what those clowns were singing nor were the singing any good....

overall middle finger you to jerry, you old dirt bag.. as for those seats.. you're a punk for dissing these people. air fair, hotel, food and all that crap adds up.. imagine i'm a crazy packers fan and missed this game. i would be out head hunting for ya...

Logistical problem

fire marshalls not paid off

as for the halftime shows, they would all do us a big favor by lip synching and piping int he studio recordings

Fergie looked awful good......did I see her butt cheeks as she came down the wire.......interesting that :rolleyes:

Its a woe begotten pile of shit...so many competing motifs and architectural themes that its looks like a pimps idea of what a stadium should look like.

Man, screw Jerry and this Superbowl Half time show.. what a waste of time that was. One of the worst as well... couldn't hear what those clowns were singing nor were the singing any good....

overall middle finger you to jerry, you old dirt bag.. as for those seats.. you're a punk for dissing these people. air fair, hotel, food and all that crap adds up.. imagine i'm a crazy packers fan and missed this game. i would be out head hunting for ya...

I actually like their music man....however I was an amateur sound mixer back in the early days of rap and let me tell you during the half time show I was in the kitchen cooking up some slow crock pot chili and boy oh boy. I had the TV turned up and I heard a sound engineers worst nightmare. The levels were all set wrong; it was as if no one had ever done a sound check in that stadium before and you know what they probably never did. Remember this is their first SB in that glitzy shithouse of Jerry's. :laugh:

No one thought to factor in the sound absorbing characteristics of all of those bodies plus factor in the changed seating arrangements of the SB crowd as opposed to the regular season. You could not hear Usher at all; Fergie kept ululating in and out of range another indication that the sound engineers did not do their jobs. They kept trying to find the right mix right in the middle of the songs. They went live and that was another mistake; they should have just lip-synched. In a new stadium there were just too many factors to account for. :rules:

I actually like their music man....however I was an amateur sound mixer back in the early days of rap and let me tell you during the half time show I was in the kitchen cooking up some slow crock pot chili and boy oh boy. I had the TV turned up and I heard a sound engineers worst nightmare. The levels were all set wrong; it was as if no one had ever done a sound check in that stadium before and you know what they probably never did. Remember this is their first SB in that glitzy shithouse of Jerry's. :laugh:

No one thought to factor in the sound absorbing characteristics of all of those bodies plus factor in the changed seating arrangements of the SB crowd as opposed to the regular season. You could not hear Usher at all; Fergie kept ululating in and out of range another indication that the sound engineers did not do their jobs. They kept trying to find the right mix right in the middle of the songs. They went live and that was another mistake; they should have just lip-synched. In a new stadium there were just too many factors to account for. :rules:

you got that right.. it sounded like crap and neither did the group sang well. it was one of the worst half time show i have ever seen in my life. I was actually hoping the whole group drop dead from their little stun in the beginning.. that and falling on top of Jerry jones...

anyways as far as Fergie go's.. there's just a thing about chicks singing how hot they are when they look like road kill... and those NAPKIN pictures are insane..

you got that right.. it sounded like crap and neither did the group sang well. it was one of the worst half time show i have ever seen in my life. I was actually hoping the whole group drop dead from their little stun in the beginning.. that and falling on top of Jerry jones...

anyways as far as Fergie go's.. there's just a thing about chicks singing how hot they are when they look like road kill... and those NAPKIN pictures are insane..

Yeah she looks like a veteran of the local Ho' Stroll...."get in that car bitch and open your mouth wide"...is about all I would have her do. Anything else and you are taking too much of a chance. -_-