SportsWrath

how about everyone emailing the CEO of FOX

JackStroud

What's wrong with Troy Aikman? or buck for that matter?

Well for starters their NE/Cowboys Ass Lickers, Giant Haters

I am really sick of these Buffons............I'd rather they have Saragiussa announce the whole game from the sidelines

Did you see their faces when we won our last trophy............your would think their entire families had just perished in a plane crash :jerkoff:

I hate it when they are the color commentators for Giants games. Fox seems to turn up their volume and lower the sound of the crowd, well I used to think that until I realized that Giants fans at the stadium are a quiet bunch. Nowadays I watch the games almost at mute, I find them less irritating.

up to you

its your board

do you want people to express their opinions or do you want one sided thinking and mob rule

enjoy the super bowl and let them vent.......everyone is frustrated we have such an under achieving team

most seem to think its just bad luck or coincidence....I see flaws and reasons for the fall of the Giants

change is frightening to some.....I relish it when I see a team sleepwalking through what should have been a SB season

One only needs to look at the Jets..........by changing Hc's they improved their team 1000%...........I'm a big believer success starts at the top

Coughlin was needed when Fassel had let the team drift............now hes become a roadblock himself

as for Micheal Strahan I loved his play for the most part....I have never bought into his "leadership"

Leaders dont whine to the players union when they get locked out of meetings for being 5 minutes late.....can you picture Mickey mantle or Dick Butkus doing that?? <_<

Please forward me those emails, although I have a pretty good idea what to expect.

Yeah me to.....give me a few excerpts

I'm sitting here with a leg brace on and torn up knee......I've not a lot else to do till this sucker heals

I'm thinking of changing my sign on to "Tiki Rolle" Or "Antrel Barber-Phillips" .......there's already enough Michael Strahan's on here.

Funny how when I get on someone to depart they do depart and rarely do any of them get picked up by other teams- Fassel, Pierce, Johnny Lynn .....etc Then again amazingly Kerry Collins is still plugging along. Go figure- people are suckers for his beautiful long spirals.

A lot of people were stomping on John Fox here and he got a new job as HC in about 23 seconds.......who knew?

The truth shall set you free :smartass:

I don't think that's an easy profession.. in the sense that you have to keep talking even when the game is a yawner.

O yea, I don't think it's easy, and I don't think I would be good at it either. And frankly, I don't mind Aikman too much, but I can't stand Buck. He has no excitement in his voice, he announced the pass to Tyree in the Super Bowl like it was the first round of a dog show, just so bland. Plus, he strikes me as a pompous asshole. Having them a couple of times a season would be fine, but it seems they do a lot of Giants games. I'd rather have Baldinger, he seems like a good guy. But I do think Siragusa is the best sideline guy; having the Buck Aikman crew is almost worth it for him...almost, haha.

O yea, I don't think it's easy, and I don't think I would be good at it either. And frankly, I don't mind Aikman too much, but I can't stand Buck. He has no excitement in his voice, he announced the pass to Tyree in the Super Bowl like it was the first round of a dog show, just so bland. Plus, he strikes me as a pompous asshole. Having them a couple of times a season would be fine, but it seems they do a lot of Giants games. I'd rather have Baldinger, he seems like a good guy. But I do think Siragusa is the best sideline guy; having the Buck Aikman crew is almost worth it for him...almost, haha.

Buck did that (the Tyree Pass) because he hates the Giants and we have to listen to the little pisspot every Fnnnn week

They both suck. Aikman is a moron, and Buck has the personality of a dead moth.

The funny thing is Troy used to be a good announcer, I think he turned bitter on the Giants when we beat the Cowboys in the playoffs because before that I always thought he was even handed and even praised the Giants quite a bit.

But I also hear he was not liked in the Cowboys locker room when he played, thats the first I heard of that.