SportsWrath

Osi leaving

*SDMF*

My friend is a Jets fan and claims there talk of osi going to the green. Has anyone heard this?

It's true. Rex Ryan had black helicopters land at Osi's house last night and his "foot" soldiers kidnapped #72 and showed him the joys of talking tough but falling short and running your team like a frat house.

Then Osi had to take a secret Jets oath where they dressed him in a green robe, led him to a special room, and made him spit on the Super Bowl XXI Lombardi Trophy. After doing so, he got a special red phone for his house that can make a phone call directly to Joe Namath.

He's now a 30th level New York Jet. I swear all of this is true.

It's true. Rex Ryan had black helicopters land at Osi's house last night and his "foot" soldiers kidnapped #72 and showed him the joys of talking tough but falling short and running your team like a frat house.

Then Osi had to take a secret Jets oath where they dressed him in a green robe, led him to a special room, and made him spit on the Super Bowl XXI Lombardi Trophy. After doing so, he got a special red phone for his house that can make a phone call directly to Joe Namath.

He's now a 30th level New York Jet. I swear all of this is true.

Great

The Jets have a ton to worry about, I do not think Osi is on their mind. They have Harris,Cromartie,Holmes,Pool and Braylon Edwards all has free agents and they just gave Revis,Mangold and Ferguson contract extensions and will not be able to afford much.

The Jets have a ton to worry about, I do not think Osi is on their mind. They have Harris,Cromartie,Holmes,Pool and Braylon Edwards all has free agents and they just gave Revis,Mangold and Ferguson contract extensions and will not be able to afford much.

Thank you