SportsWrath

Coach Coughlin

Lughead

here you guys go again

blaming the messenger

Coughlin is an awful HC with 2 good co-ordinators and an under achieving talent laden team

until hes gone we are doomed

If you cannot see how merely replacing the HC changed the Patriots and Jets

you are blind

the team has tuned Coughy out

In a rare public display Rolle is giving you the players view.......If he is thinking this way a lot of them are and keeping their mouths shut as there is very little guaranteed money in the NFL. I suggest a VP title for Coughlin to run consessions and parking facilities (they will be the best run in the business) and lets bring in Gruden to run the team, he or Cowher, or Jimmy Johnson

Guest StrahansGap

here you guys go again

blaming the messenger

Coughlin is an awful HC with 2 good co-ordinators and an under achieving talent laden team

you are blind

And a lot of guys also came to Coughlin's defense when the newspapers and sports talk people already had him being fired before the season ended. If Rolle wants to play for Rex Ryan, then release him. Who gives a shit? The problem is not the coach. The problem is our QB has no balls or leadership skills and another problem is this team cannot stay healthy. Every damn year the injuries kill this team.....physically and mentally.

The problem is the coach. They came to his defense as ass lickers

If you watched the Philly game you have to know you have a guy asleep at the switch

All the clip board throwing and screaming is not leadership activity.......watch Ryan, or HC of the Steelers, even Shanahan does not run the game like a lunatic.....

To me he epitomizes frustration, and is a self fulfilling prophesy

There was a time after Fassell we needed a Coughlin like character...........frankly I think he is not the same guy who took over that year.......hes aged. The old Coughlin would have had the hands team out there

of course some will come to his defense......they were all starters, who want it stay that way no? any back ups jumped to Coughlins defense......Did Danny Ware give an impassioned pro-Coughlin speech????

Radio Rolle needs to shut the fuck up.

At first when he made the statements telling the fans to not boo I came to his defense, however I can't defend this.

When every other player on the team is happy for Coughlin's return and have expressed it and he comes out trying to bad mouth the guy? I'm sorry this isn't Arizona Rolle but we want to win games here in New York and if you want to go back to Wisenehunt and his "less up-tight coaching" then get the fuck out or learn to shut your mouth and be a team guy.

EVERY other player????? Did you take a poll? Where are these statements?

Sometimes the truth hurts.....perhaps its time for the Tisch's to buy out the Mara's, hire Parcells as Head of Football operations (Keep Reese, of course, and Fewell) and bring in some real football leadership

A handfull of vested starters made those lukewarm statements............Rolle has a lot of balls, he put a target on his back

Another question since Mr.Rolle obviously he is an expert on coaching and how to win games with his impressive championship streak with the Cardinals.

What has Rex "That's my foot" Ryan accomplished in the league? So far he has been just a fat ass flapping his gums about how better his team is then anyone else. If they loose to the Steelers it will just be another season of him making promises that he couldn't back up, I remember another Ryan like that, used to coach the Eagles and make promises of SBs.

EVERY other player????? Did you take a poll? Where are these statements?

Sometimes the truth hurts.....perhaps its time for the Tisch's to buy out the Mara's, hire Parcells as Head of Football operations (Keep Reese, of course, and Fewell) and bring in some real football leadership

A handfull of vested starters made those lukewarm statements............Rolle has a lot of balls, he put a target on his back

Lank 1

Lank 2

Lank 3

It's pretty funny as well most of the articles even have Rolle stating “The locker room has never left his side,” echoed safety Antrel Rolle. “I don’t feel like he’s lost control of the locker room in any way. We have to go out there and perform. If we were taking care of our business all of this speculation wouldn’t be a concern.” Link here Link

I'ts funny how when the season is under way Rolle is all gun-ho about being a team player and speaking up for the team, now that it's free agency he has turned into Mr. Coaching expert and want's to tell Coughlin how to coach a winning team.

The one that coached the 85 Bears.........the Greatest Defense in NFL history? That Ryan.......are we talking BUDDY BOUNTY RYAN here?

Because we all know a Defensive Coordinator is the exact same thing as a Head Coach.

Ditka was the head Coach of those bears.

Buddy was the head coach of the Eagles and made alot of promises of championship titles much like his son Rex and failed to produce.

It's Eli's fault.

Motherfucker sank the Titanic.

Was in the Grassy Knoll.

Blew up the Challenger.

Caused the BP Oil Spill.

Single handedly cause the 2000 Florida recount.

Economic crisis? ELI'S FAULT.

9/11

Eli's fault, I got the inside scoop.

It's Eli's fault.

Motherfucker sank the Titanic.

Was in the Grassy Knoll.

Blew up the Challenger.

Caused the BP Oil Spill.

Single handedly cause the 2000 Florida recount.

Economic crisis? ELI'S FAULT.

coughlin planted the iceberg there.

coughlin set those patsies up.

coughlin provided eli with the explosives.

coughlin actually owns BP

coughlin abuses the elderly.

Economic crisis? coughlins a communist.

Lank 1

Lank 2

Lank 3

It's pretty funny as well most of the articles even have Rolle stating “The locker room has never left his side,” echoed safety Antrel Rolle. “I don’t feel like he’s lost control of the locker room in any way. We have to go out there and perform. If we were taking care of our business all of this speculation wouldn’t be a concern.” Link here Link

I'ts funny how when the season is under way Rolle is all gun-ho about being a team player and speaking up for the team, now that it's free agency he has turned into Mr. Coaching expert and want's to tell Coughlin how to coach a winning team.

He is a team player...........hes telling you from experience, he sees dysfunctional leadership and begging management to fix it- they wont

He is a team player...........hes telling you from experience, he sees dysfunctional leadership and begging management to fix it- they wont

Because he has been in a consistently winning team to know how it should be run from experience right? He knows how a winning team should be coached and how it should be run from the FO and down?

Man maybe Rolle should be our starting safety and our GM, because obviously as the "team player" he knows more then his team and the Giants front office.

talking to you must be like talking to Coughlin.....hes OVER THE HILL

what about that dont you get???? no one is running through any walls for Tom Coughlin

Right now I'm rooting for the Jets to win it all..........and I dont give a hoot what you think

And no one is "running through any walls" to get rid of him either Jacky.

What about that dont you get?

Rolle has been the only players to speak up and he is the only Giants to do so, might I add the only one year Giants to do so. Yet there have been multiple sources and news paper articles saying that the team is behind Coughlin, yet you're going to take the word of one player over guys like Tuck, Eli, Osi (who has been the most vocal) ect.

You still didnt answer my previous question Jack about why you think Rolle obviously knows more about winning then Couhglin.

But you will probably just try to divert the question again like you did with this last post and ignore my attempts for you to show any reasoning behind any of your logic.

Talking to you is like talking to a common troll (which is what most of this board thinks of you) you never bother to try to explain any reason of your thinking.

Why is this becoming a bigger issue than it really is?

I do think Coughlin needs to lighten up a little.. I don't blame Rolle for saying what he said. At the end of the day Coughlin is a grown man and he's not going to get his feelings hurt.

here you guys go again

blaming the messenger

you are blind

In a rare public display Rolle is giving you the players view.......If he is thinking this way a lot of them are and keeping their mouths shut as there is very little guaranteed money in the NFL. I suggest a VP title for Coughlin to run consessions and parking facilities (they will be the best run in the business) and lets bring in Gruden to run the team, he or Cowher, or Jimmy Johnson

So I should take Rolle's opinion on Coughlin over Michael Strahan's?

:jerkoff:

Rolle, for a 1 year Giant, has managed to analyze the coach, the locker room leadership, and the entire fanbase. This kid is amazing. He's like the Dr. Phil of the NFL.