SportsWrath

I was in the same court as LT Monday night

JackStroud

yes thats right it was called satin dolls back then

I heard Brian Kelly is a college football coach now

I watched those guys play clifton high school once in a charity game

Kelly bounced the ball full court for an all net score.........the guy was a phenomenal athlete

those were the last of the great Giants LBer corp

believe it or not we were once known as LBer University

yes thats right it was called satin dolls back then

I heard Brian Kelly is a college football coach now

I watched those guys play clifton high school once in a charity game

Kelly bounced the ball full court for an all net score.........the guy was a phenomenal athlete

those were the last of the great Giants LBer corp

believe it or not we were once known as LBer University

That's a different Brian Kelly, he coaches Notre Dame. and spells his name different.

Your right

Apparently Brian has made a good life for himself after football

Here is Mike Eisen's Bio on Brian............the Rugby story is funny but sort of supports my take on what a tough character he was. Those Rugby guys play with no helmet or pads but they do not line up for collision either......the game they play is the original game American football evolved from.

http://www.giants.com/news/eisen/story.asp?story_id=6500

Too bad about Van Pelt dying at 50 but that powder does a number on your heart muscles

I have another Giants story to tell about the day myself and 2 friends went up to Pleasantville and met Parcells, Carson, Simms and McConkey as they were breaking camp

Phil was throwing me some passes believe it or not

Most everyone had packed and left and there was Simms and McConkey lifting weights in a little tent on the field.

Parcells and Simms were real nice guys.........McConkey threw my buddy out of the weight tent...McConkey was like a little bull terrier

LOL...its always the guy who is lucky to be there who is the one who is always uptight about the difference between them and civilians. Sort of the little cop being the one you got to worry about most. Napoleon Complex...or Short Man's Disease.

LOL...its always the guy who is lucky to be there who is the one who is always uptight about the difference between them and civilians. Sort of the little cop being the one you got to worry about most. Napoleon Complex...or Short Man's Disease.

thats exactly how he acted

he was half the size of any of us

Simms was pumping iron when everyone else had packed up and headed home

that was extremely impressive

i went to pace at the time. mostly all the giants were cool. carson was kind of a dick- but that's another story.

Your right, Carson was a bit of a dick. I did not want to mention it as I like Harry.......I think he was just grumpy that day

Simms was happy to throw passes to myself and my buddies for a good 10 minutes

McConkey disappeared after confronting us

Parcells was all smiles and a real nice guy....I think we was happy to have some friendly fans around

They had just come off that awful 1st year and had not yet won anything

I think they were the last 4-5 guys still at Pace that afternoon

Your right, Carson was a bit of a dick. I did not want to mention it as I like Harry.......I think he was just grumpy that day

Simms was happy to throw passes to myself and my buddies for a good 10 minutes

McConkey disappeared after confronting us

Parcels was all smiles and a real nice guy

i think they were the last 4-5 guys still at Pace that afternoon

my buddy lives in jupiter fla and goes to same gym as parcells. says he's always cordial. and he works out pretty hard!

<~~ Proudly flaunts his Napoleon Complex symptoms :rules:

my buddy lives in jupiter fla and goes to same gym as parcells. says he's always cordial. and he works out pretty hard!

It doesn't look like its doing much work.

Maybe Bill has to lift the weight instead of stare at em to lose weight.

I met Harry Carson as he was walking out of one of the Giants gates against the Panthers. Nice guy.

It doesn't look like its doing much work.

Maybe Bill has to lift the weight instead of stare at em to lose weight.

I met Harry Carson as he was walking out of one of the Giants gates against the Panthers. Nice guy.

it's hard to change your body type at his age. he's working out to save his life.