SportsWrath

I was in the same court as LT Monday night

JackStroud

working a deal with the same prosecutor and going before the same judge, for false plates, no registration, and making an illegal left turn- Suffern NY

I had just bought the car (Mercedes) and was going to take it to motor vehicle the next day..........had insurance thank God....or I would have lost my license for a year.

The prosecutor could not have been a friendlier guy, all smiles and politeness ( I told him he was the friendliest prosecutor I'd ever met)........LT got lucky.....as did I. I've been in court before and never met a guy like him.

The judge is an older guy, very calm, and eminently thorough, and fair.....he looked at everything, checked my driving record and I walked away $100 poorer.

They lowered it to a parking ticket and tore up the no registration ticket when I showed the new one to them.

Sometimes you luck out......I was a fool, as was LT.......I turned left because my GPS told me too, and ignored the sign.

Had it been another judge he might have done significant time <_<

Thats the story behind the story.......Had Plaxico shot himself in Suffren, I doubt he'd be doing hard time......timing is everything in life

its a small town

they usually have only one

one prosecutor, one judge

why would you have two prosecutors in Buttfukk NY?.........would be confusing for cases that go to trial

generally they are local attorneys collecting a steady check

but its possible......the point is the general tenor of the town is they are not a hostile speed trap

I was treated well, and fairly........as was LT

working a deal with the same prosecutor and going before the same judge, for false plates, no registration, and making an illegal left turn- Suffern NY

I had just bought the car (Mercedes) and was going to take it to motor vehicle the next day..........had insurance thank God....or I would have lost my license for a year.

The prosecutor could not have been a friendlier guy, all smiles and politeness ( I told him he was the friendliest prosecutor I'd ever met)........LT got lucky.....as did I. I've been in court before and never met a guy like him.

The judge is an older guy, very calm, and eminently thorough, and fair.....he looked at everything, checked my driving record and I walked away $100 poorer.

They lowered it to a parking ticket and tore up the no registration ticket when I showed the new one to them.

Sometimes you luck out......I was a fool, as was LT.......I turned left because my GPS told me too, and ignored the sign.

Had it been another judge he might have done significant time <_<

Thats the story behind the story.......Had Plaxico shot himself in Suffren, I doubt he'd be doing hard time......timing is everything in life

:doh:

its a small town

they usually have only one

one prosecutor, one judge

why would you have two prosecutors in Buttfukk NY?.........would be confusing for cases that go to trial

generally they are local attorneys collecting a steady check

but its possible......the point is the general tenor of the town is they are not a hostile speed trap

I was treated well, and fairly........as was LT

What the real estate taxes like in Buttfukk NY?

When the hell are you going to learn that crime doesn't pay?

LT's fucked a minor because his pimp told him she was legal, and he ignored the signs. It's an apt comparison. Jack's our LT.

Hey man all a Brother like LT is going to do is look at that J-Lo behind and dive right in after a cursory "is she legal"?

It's a damn good thing for his sake he is the greatest linebacker of all-time and revolutionized the position. That's all I'm going to say about the matter. I don't need to elaborate on what would happen to schmucks like us if we were in his situation.

It's a damn good thing for his sake he is the greatest linebacker of all-time and revolutionized the position. That's all I'm going to say about the matter. I don't need to elaborate on what would happen to schmucks like us if we were in his situation.

I resent the Schmuck remark.......and Taylor lived in my neighborhood in Cliffside Park for a while......saw him in the A&P and he gave me a mean glare for no reason whatsoever....I wonder if he was a good cook?? :o)

Thought that was odd.....maybe he thought I was a Jets fan or was suspect of my 250lbs size......I meant him no harm

and wanted to shake his hand but I was never a big LT fan after that......was happy to see him get his ass kicked in the toughman fights LOL....If I'm not mistaken Manute Bol (R.I.P.) clobbered him.

By contrast I ran into Nick Bunoconti in NYC on day and did shake his....real nice guy.

I had to drag Brian Kelley (Brad's best buddy) out of my apt one night in a semi coma. My roomate, an Italian Puerto Rican chick who knew the Gotti's very well wanted Brian out of the place. I dragged him by the armpits and could not help but notice his knuckles......they were twice the size of mine and looked like he punched cement walls with them. I was glad he did not wake up. Put him in the hall and locked the double steel door......SOB woke up punched the door and actually left a knuckle mark in it.....whewww those guys are made of a different metal than you and I.

I also knew a lot of dancers and they told me Lawrence stayed up all night at their homes suffering with the Brad Van Pelt disease......he was lucky he did not get in more trouble than he did

By contrast OJ Anderson often frequented the go-go bar they filmed the Saprano's in......always kept to himself drinking Cranberry juice at the very end of the bar.......a real gentleman

Players come and go but I'll always be a Giants fan and players are human beings, no better nor worse than you or I.

Saints and Sinners like we all are. :rolleyes:

I resent the Schmuck remark.......and Taylor lived in my neighborhood in Cliffside Park for a while......saw him in the A&P and he gave me a mean glare for no reason whatsoever....I wonder if he was a good cook?? :o)

Thought that was odd.....maybe he thought I was a Jets fan or was suspect of my 250lbs size......I meant him no harm

and wanted to shake his hand but I was never a big LT fan after that......was happy to see him get his ass kicked in the toughman fights LOL....If I'm not mistaken Manute Bol (R.I.P.) clobbered him.

By contrast I ran into Nick Bunoconti in NYC on day and did shake his....real nice guy.

I had to drag Brian Kelley (Brad's best buddy) out of my apt one night in a semi coma. My roomate, an Italian Puerto Rican chick who knew the Gotti's very well wanted Brian out of the place. I dragged him by the armpits and could not help but notice his knuckles......they were twice the size of mine and looked like he punched cement walls with them. I was glad he did not wake up. Put him in the hall and locked the double steel door......SOB woke up punched the door and actually left a knuckle mark in it.....whewww those guys are made of a different metal than you and I.

I also knew a lot of dancers and they told me Lawrence stayed up all night at their homes suffering with the Brad Van Pelt disease......he was lucky he did not get in more trouble than he did

By contrast OJ Anderson often frequented the go-go bar they filmed the Saprano's in......always kept to himself drinking Cranberry juice at the very end of the bar.......a real gentleman

Players come and go but I'll always be a Giants fan and players are human beings, no better nor worse than you or I.

You should have your own radio show. Seriously.

Bada Bing's?

youneedmorepeople.jpg

i guess we are done here

what do you want sworn affidavits from LT and Brian???? LOL

One wonders how good LT, Brian, and Brad would have been had they not done coke from dusk to dawn

Well, they might have been a lot worse....