SportsWrath

J-E-T-S vs. Colts

yeah i dont know what's worse, giving up that return or letting mark sanchez go 40 yards in 40 seconds on you

Plus if that retard doesn't run into the punter when he had NO shot at blocking it, they get a little extra time and all their timeouts...I think if they have that Manning and Co. drive that ball down for a touchdown. Still, I didn't understand or agree with them calling the draw plays at that point in the game....I can understand if you're inside the Jets 20 and are trying to run out the clock, ya, but before that it's counter productive to scoring points. Just like when the Giants do it....

Plus if that retard doesn't run into the punter when he had NO shot at blocking it, they get a little extra time and all their timeouts...I think if they have that Manning and Co. drive that ball down for a touchdown. Still, I didn't understand or agree with them calling the draw plays at that point in the game....I can understand if you're inside the Jets 20 and are trying to run out the clock, ya, but before that it's counter productive to scoring points. Just like when the Giants do it....

yeah i watched all the colts games this yaer cuz i had wayne and manning and they do that annoying ass draw shit on 3rd down more than we do.

dont really like the running into the kicker call, he was pushed--whether or not he could've stopped himself is tough to judge i guess

The way it looked to me was that the defender was already in the air, and when he landed he was holding onto the guy, like to steady himself. Then the punter put on an Academy Award performance acting like he was thrown to the ground. I mean seriously, the guy was in the air, how was he supposed to stop?

You know I never had a problem with the Jets. Then Rex came in and the entire organization seemed to be about anointing themselves NYs team when they have done nothing. The boiling point was when their fans would call into WFAN and be gleeful that they got into the playoffs and the Giants didn't and that that made them NYs team. Fuck the Jets.

Oh and their head coach gets off by smelling feet.

LOL!!! Me too Bro....at first I was going to cheer for them even if the Giants did not make it....but boy oh boy...listening to those smug little fucks calling in....and oh on the Carton and Boomer show...even Boomer was trying to keep down the Giants bashing to no avail all of the Jets excreta were climbing out of the woodwork gleeful that the Giants did not make it in. It was then that I said FUCK them I hoped they get demolished by the Colts. But of course they win....well please Brady...and Darth Vader (AKA Belichik) can destroy these little pricks. Now I got another week of hearing Jets bullshit on the radio. :jerkoff:

I dunno, the running into the kicker thing was pretty inexcusable. Your team is about to get the ball back...you shouldn't even be rushing the kicker in the first place...

I'm just saying it looked more incidental as opposed to deliberate. At least it did to me.

I'm just saying it looked more incidental as opposed to deliberate. At least it did to me.

But still, he shouldn't have been anywhere close to the punter....and notice, he was the only one that was...I loled at that....I figure he tried to play the hero and imagined blocking that punt and returning for a TD

But still, he shouldn't have been anywhere close to the punter....and notice, he was the only one that was...I loled at that....I figure he tried to play the hero and imagined blocking that punt and returning for a TD

Yeah, you're probably right on both counts, but considering the refs were letting them play the game all night, it was pretty shitty to pick that play to enforce the rules.

LOL!!! Me too Bro....at first I was going to cheer for them even if the Giants did not make it....but boy oh boy...listening to those smug little fucks calling in....and oh on the Carton and Boomer show...even Boomer was trying to keep down the Giants bashing to no avail all of the Jets excreta were climbing out of the woodwork gleeful that the Giants did not make it in. It was then that I said FUCK them I hoped they get demolished by the Colts. But of course they win....well please Brady...and Darth Vader (AKA Belichik) can destroy these little pricks. Now I got another week of hearing Jets bullshit on the radio. :jerkoff:

Oh it is going to be a painful week. And like I said before if this were the Giants you would hear NOTHING about how the Giants were the NY team from anyone on the staff from the ball boy to the head coach but I guarantee you fatbody will be talking up a storm and it will include some digs on the Giants.

They had plenty of time, and a time out, when they kicked that field goal; enough time for the Jets to drive and get a game winning field goal. The Colts were simply stopped and opted to try a very long field goal and hope it was enough. Edwards catch was huge but again it was a wild Sanchez throw. There is no way the Jets will make the SB with Sanchez playing like that game, he was very erratic in his throws.

they were praising manning for running and not forcing throws when the jets dropped a bunch of guys back but the game situation dictated that they needed to be trying harder for a td on their second to last drive. their defense was too shitty all game to be playing for a fg and hoping the jets wouldnt be able to run out the last 4 mins

Oh it is going to be a painful week. And like I said before if this were the Giants you would hear NOTHING about how the Giants were the NY team from anyone on the staff from the ball boy to the head coach but I guarantee you fatbody will be talking up a storm and it will include some digs on the Giants.

3-1 on the road in the playoffs. You've got to give the guy some credit. I would love to have him coaching the Giants.