SportsWrath

Okay, so now that the dust has settled....

RandolphScott

Man, DRC looked like a scrub and a half, also, the other night.

I think it was Steve Smith (PHI) who I heard make a pretty awesome and IMO correct point.....that team picked the absolute WORST NFL season to bring in so many new starters and big personalities. Not much in the way of an offseason and you decide to sign nearly every big time player in free agency? In retrospect, it was silly, and I think a lot of us Giants fans were concerned for no reason.....and a lot of analysts didn't even consider the fact that team would not only struggle to gel at all before and even during the season...... but that the signings would actually hurt their football team.

Great news for us, lol.

And the damage is going to go much further than this season. Because how do you keep Reid now? Between the failure of the new acquisitions, the money spent on Vick, and hiring an offensive coach as defensive coordinator, there isn't much to keep him around.

This was an utter failure of a season for them, even if they somehow squeeze into second place. There goes Reid, who was easily their best coach since Vermiel.

And the damage is going to go much further than this season. Because how do you keep Reid now? Between the failure of the new acquisitions, the money spent on Vick, and hiring an offensive coach as defensive coordinator, there isn't much to keep him around.

This was an utter failure of a season for them, even if they somehow squeeze into second place. There goes Reid, who was easily their best coach since Vermiel.

Ya, didn't quite get the Castillo promotion....but I kept hearing from Eagles fans that who better to coach the defense then someone who has to gameplan against defenses. Turns out that was pretty piss-poor logic, lol.

If Philly is smart, Reid will stay.

That guy has gotten them to the playoffs almost every year. Yeah, they haven't won it all yet, but people said the same thing about Cowher and Coughlin before they got their rings.

I'd LOVE IT if Reid were fired after the season. I said two years ago that the Vick signing signalled the "beginning of the end of the Westbrook/McNabb/Reid Eagles" and thought they all had three seasons max left with the team.... with Westy going first, then McBad, then Reid.