SportsWrath

If JackStroud is gone, who do you want?

JMFP

Speaking of Mods abusing their power, it's come to my attention that posts by BadEgg are deleted and he'd been banned in the past. Now, some of you may not like what he posts but I don't recall him doing anything ban-able nor anything that warrants deletion of this posts. Mods, I'd appreciate a response.

Speaking of Mods abusing their power, it's come to my attention that posts by BadEgg are deleted and he'd been banned in the past. Now, some of you may not like what he posts but I don't recall him doing anything ban-able nor anything that warrants deletion of this posts. Mods, I'd appreciate a response.

Good luck with that.

Haha I remember Harooni from the Giants message board before I left to come here. He seemed to devote his entire existence to discrediting Eli.

Honestly he was the one so called "troll" I could actually stand. He was funny but from time to time he made a legitimate post about players or what have you, not to mention he wasnt Bi-polar like Jack who changes his mind after every game.

Plus I would like to hear him talk about his "Tiki-bear" some more.

And, when you're done with Nas, I would like to see mykiwiistucked be invited back, with a full apology.

Why am I not surprised?

This place always says they'll welcome posts from opposition team fans. So we get it, and their shit gets erased. Might as well make this section invisible too.

Marvelous :clap:

Nas, you're like mother Theresa these days man.

Yep. I love this place and I love having diverse opinions. Having fans from opposing teams is what this board needs more of.. not just to keep us sane but to challenge us. As stated, BadEgg hasn't done anything to warrant him being labeled and treated like a Bad Egg :rimshot:

And Rik, I don't expect a response because there's probably NONE.

I could care less about opposition team fans....keep them or not....the regular posters like DFNG are great...the irregular ones who come on to just bullshit, mock and otherwise engage in trollish behaviors I ignore...as I don't waste my time on people who are just trying to get a rise and become oppositional just to be oppositional. That being said I don't think anyone should be able to post without showing an allegiance to a football team...any football team. Because if my allegiance is exposed for all to see and ridicule...others should as well.

I could care less about opposition team fans....keep them or not....the regular posters like DFNG are great...the irregular ones who come on to just bullshit, mock and otherwise engage in trollish behaviors I ignore...as I don't waste my time on people who are just trying to get a rise and become oppositional just to be oppositional. That being said I don't think anyone should be able to post without showing an allegiance to a football team...any football team. Because if my allegiance is exposed for all to see and ridicule...others should as well.

TBCvP, I haven't the foggiest who you might be talking about. :confused:

And I agree entirely. You are smarter than me, it took me a while to just do what I should've done a long time ago... hit the proverbial mute button. Damn Irish blood!

Yep. I love this place and I love having diverse opinions. Having fans from opposing teams is what this board needs more of.. not just to keep us sane but to challenge us. As stated, BadEgg hasn't done anything to warrant him being labeled and treated like a Bad Egg :rimshot:

I don't know how this was brought to your attention, but it is false. The most recent thing deleted was Jack's 'feelings about today's game' thread. As a matter of fact, none of the last 25 posts deleted belong to Badegg. Every deleted post is stored in an archive and none of them are Egg's. Most of what's in there are double posts. Also, none of the mod/admin activity logs show any staff member deleting anything recently.

Good luck with that.

LMAO.gifworshippy.gif

And, when you're done with Nas, I would like to see mykiwiistucked be invited back, with a full apology.

Nas, you're like mother Theresa these days man.

Why am I not surprised?

This place always says they'll welcome posts from opposition team fans. So we get it, and their shit gets erased. Might as well make this section invisible too.

Marvelous :clap:

I don't know how this was brought to your attention, but it is false. The most recent thing deleted was Jack's 'feelings about today's game' thread. As a matter of fact, none of the last 25 posts deleted belong to Badegg. Every deleted post is stored in an archive and none of them are Egg's. Most of what's in there are double posts. Also, none of the mod/admin activity logs show any staff member deleting anything recently.

Thanks for the "response", Rik :P

If I can get a beer out of it I'll be happy.

Hypothetically speaking, if Jack were recruited away by some other message board, is there anyone out there that could fill his shoes?

Frankly, I don't think so.

I demand access to this "deleted thread archive"!!!!! :ranting2:

Thanks for the "response", Rik :P

What did I say in that post??........I honestly do not remember.......I assume I was not praising Coughlin or something to that effect lol :rolleyes:

As for Egg...........love Egg and he has mellowed with age....well maybe his teams continual troubles have something to do with that

I'm going down to Dallas on the 21st for 4 days Egg and will be staying at the Doubletree on the Expressway if you want to come over for a rooftop Martini..........bring Jerry Jones too, he needs one :smartass: