SportsWrath

If JackStroud is gone, who do you want?

JMFP

I think we should get on the phone with Skip Bayless and see if he would be willing to write a weekly opinion piece here. I haven't met a person yet that likes him and I think it would be a great way to bring everyone on the board together.

I think we should get on the phone with Skip Bayless and see if he would be willing to write a weekly opinion piece here. I haven't met a person yet that likes him and I think it would be a great way to bring everyone on the board together.

I like Skip, and dosent he remind you of the guy on the cooking show in Mexico?........but the guy who has emerged as ESPNs rising star is none other than Amani Toomer :thumbs:

as for replacing me

Impossible..........I tell it like it is........or at least how I think it is.......Amani tells it like it is but sugarcoats it a bit

he is admittedly way smother than I

Ok here is my SB projection

Pittsburg against Green Bay............Green Bay wins it :unsure:

I'll bet I'm the only guy on this MB predicting this outcome

I like Skip, and dosent he remind you of the guy on the cooking show in Mexico?........but the guy who has emerged as ESPNs rising star is none other than Amani Toomer :thumbs:

as for replacing me

Impossible..........I tell it like it is........or at least how I think it is.......Amani tells it like it is but sugarcoats it a bit

he is admittedly way smother than I

Ok here is my SB projection

Pittsburg against Green Bay............Green Bay wins it :unsure:

I'll bet I'm the only guy on this MB predicting this outcome

You could be right, Pittsburgh is not always spectacular but they somehow win games. This reminds of two years ago when Pittsburgh won it, they catch breaks especially against Baltimore, and I have feeling its Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh in the AFC Championship game. Yes Baltimore goes into New England and beats the Patriots. In the NFC I think GB is the winner, so I agree with this super bowl outcome

If JackStroud left for some other message board, I would want Coach_Wannabe from the old GMB.

If you could possibly imagine JackStroud's inane posts all ending with:

:mellow:

LOLROFLMAOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

:mellow:

Then you pretty much have it. Now THAT was a dumbass poster.

the most incredible poster of all time was no doubt kerryistheman.......I got a huge kick out of torturing him....he was passionate for his man. Followed him to Oakland and then I imagine Tennessee where he did get a modicum of redemption......he also was in love with Robert Gallery

Kerry by the way lost the Titans game last week with one of his patented botched center exchanges for a fumble....for the life of me I cannot imagine why that is so difficult for some people.....I do not think I've ever seen it happen in high school or college.....is it the NFL Balls.......are they greased?

some things never change :rolleyes:

I picked Greenbay to defeat the Ravens in the preseason, not sure if I posted it here but talking to my Ravens fans friends thats who I picked. Honest Injun.

As far as Jack goes. What are my options, Jack is a pain in the ass but at least he's a Giants fan. We take all kinds, Corn dog and Deviled egg are proof of that.

It's going to be tough to beat Atlanta in Atlanta. Them winning home field through out is huge.

I think New Orleans could take out Atlanta in Atlanta again.

Honestly, I think it will be New Orleans and New England.

That would not suprise me in the least.

Fact is, there are a few teams that could go lights-out on any given day......Rodgers, Brees, Brady, Peyton, and Vick.

The Steeler, Ravens, and Chicago have defenses that can keep them in games, too.

I think the Falcons have the most balanced team in the NFL right now, but if Brees is on, the Saints can beat anyone. And Brady nows his team like the back of his hand.

I hope it's New orleans and Indy again this year, with Indy winning it.

I can't imagine that happening though.

I picked Greenbay to defeat the Ravens in the preseason, not sure if I posted it here but talking to my Ravens fans friends thats who I picked. Honest Injun.

As far as Jack goes. What are my options, Jack is a pain in the ass but at least he's a Giants fan. We take all kinds, Corn dog and Deviled egg are proof of that.

Pretty sure you pick the Ravens every season. :rolleyes:

My prediction... Saints vs. Chiefs. Yup, I said Chiefs. Romeo and Weiss are playoff geniuses. Saints beat them in the SB however. Everyone seems to be sleeping on them and for the life I dont know why. We see what Brees is capable of and their D this year is slightly better.

Bring back the Fab 4!

Might I add another over abuse of power by the Mods? They were fun, annoying...but fun. Never broke any ROE and again this section was always a place to drop in and read when hey were around.

Ok commence the mod love affair and hate on me for saying it...again.