SportsWrath

Giants may give Plax another shot

Lubeck

Imagine Plax and Nicks as 1 and 2 with Smith and Manningham behind? Assuming, which is a big assumption, that Plax is even half the player he used to be, which I highly doubt. I'm thinking that 1. Plax back in NY will never happend and 2. It would hurt our receiving corps who are young and need the playing time.

Having said that though, having Plax and keeping him as a reserve/in the Barden role would be better suited for this team who will inevitably lose multiple receivers next year....

that's kind of how i was imagining him. when everyone's healthy he'd be a 4th wr and red zone option and when someone's hurt we have pretty good fill-in who knows our offense.

he's going to be cheap so i dont see what the harm is in exploring it

I want Plax and tyree back, and Bernard GONE

other than that were set......we just had a bad year

bad or unlucky??? 10-6 isn't a bad year at all....

as for wanting plax back, i'm still undecided in that department. Our WR will be back better and stronger next season. I'm sure they have the whole off season to improve. I don't see Plax coming in and be happy being the 2nd or 3rd WR..

If his body is okay, and his head is in the right place, I'd welcome him back with open arms.

But those are two big uncertainties.....I think Reese can figure it out, though.

The Giants would need to be straight up with him...zero tolerance....fuck up, and they Keyshawn him.