SportsWrath

Glass half Empty or Full- where are Giants headed?

JackStroud

As you honestly assess the state of the Giants where do you see the Giants being 2-3 yrs from now

Have they peaked

Are they headed higher

Do you see the team going sideways neither up nor down

Do you think the Giants will ever beat the Eagles in your lifetime?

I see an 8-8 season coming up as Dallas, The Skins overtake us, and Philly pulls away

I hope I''m wrong

I love how the players are all coming to Coughlins assistance.......why didn't they show their Coughlin love in the games?

The skins? Not with Shamahan at the wheel.

take away Osi's sudden emergence from a long winters nap we would have lost to him yesterday

I think Mike Shanahan is one of the great head coaches of our time.....once he gets that gap oriented running game of his working down in DC we are in for a peck of trouble......he is also known for putting together some nasty defenses

granted the Skins have a horrible roster but the D he had on the field yesterday was mostly scrubs and replacement players, and held us to 17 points.......imagine if they had our personnel.

he can make a 2000 yd runner out of Madison Hedgecock with that scheme but he needs to get the right linemen in place and invoke the technique......what they do is open up 2-3 holes in each snap and the RB has a second to decide which hole to use.....once committed he must drive up field.....if the RB dances like Jacobs or goes sideways Mike gets rid of him

LOL, give jakk badtanahan and singletary and he'll rule the world. Really Jakk, you make too much sense.

You think with Shanahan as HC and Singletary as DC we would have been out of the playoffs?

Think again <_<

those two hold every man on the roster 100% accountable.....its like being a Marine or Navy Seal working for those guys

the teams they coached last year were talentless, yet they won games against some very good opponents.......more than us.....they were batting around some contenders while we only beat Chicago

You think with Shanahan as HC and Singletary as DC we would have been out of the playoffs?

Think again <_<

those two hold every man on the roster 100% accountable.....its like being a Marine or Navy Seal working for those guys

the teams they coached last year were talentless, yet they won games against some very good opponents.......more than us.....they were batting around some contenders while we only beat Chicago

49ers were favored to win the west with their talent. major underachievement. coach sing. has no mind for game planning and his time management is so bad, flava fav couldn't help.

and shanny would be nowhere without elway

take away Osi's sudden emergence from a long winters nap we would have lost to him yesterday

I think Mike Shanahan is one of the great head coaches of our time.....once he gets that gap oriented running game of his working down in DC we are in for a peck of trouble......he is also known for putting together some nasty defenses

granted the Skins have a horrible roster but the D he had on the field yesterday was mostly scrubs and replacement players, and held us to 17 points.......imagine if they had our personnel.

he can make a 2000 yd runner out of Madison Hedgecock with that scheme but he needs to get the right linemen in place and invoke the technique......what they do is open up 2-3 holes in each snap and the RB has a second to decide which hole to use.....once committed he must drive up field.....if the RB dances like Jacobs or goes sideways Mike gets rid of him

He also alienated one of his best defensive players before the season even began, and pissed off his whole team with the crap he pulled with McNabb. Snyder (may he live forever) will never spend the picks needed to give Shamahan the oline he wants.