SportsWrath

I know it may be too soon.......

BIGBLUE01

....to start talkin about next yr, but guess what??......................................

The Giants are comin to AZ!!!!!!!! So, like in 08, if any of you want to make the trip, holla at me!!!!! I got you!! :thumbs:

Yea I noticed that.. they're also going to New Orleans.. so it's either you or Ccase... or Dallas of course.

Yea I noticed that.. they're also going to New Orleans.. so it's either you or Ccase... or Dallas of course.

Im gonna try and go to 2 games next yr, seein as one is in my backyard. :thumbs: If you wanna start plannin now Nas, do it. I got an extra room, all the food and beer you can take and transpo. All you need is a way to get here and your ticket.

What's the schedule Bigblue ...decisions decisions....I would go to either Arizona or Dallas.

The date and time wont come out till Apr, but we should start plannin as soon as we know. Make it big. Theres a ton of us Blue faithful out here. The last time they came I met up with Socal and blunatic. It was a blast. I live here and have a lot of Giant fan friends that live close to the stadium. I could make it REAL cheap for whoever comes. All anyone would really need is a way here and a ticket to the game.

Oh, lol. I thought you meant SouthWest fun when you said SW fun. :P Cool. I understand.

hahaha come on blue you gotta read AND comprehend the whole thing, i also wrote at giants stadium.

i love beer too but its a little early for a monday morning bro.

hahaha come on blue you gotta read AND comprehend the whole thing, i also wrote at giants stadium.

i love beer too but its a little early for a monday morning bro.

But nothing goes better with eggs than a nice cold Schlitz. :P