SportsWrath

Redskins Organization - punk ass bitches

JMFP

How fucking high school to black out the score until Green Bay takes the lead.

Fucking pussies deserve all the failure they've gotten.

I actually think it's pretty funny. We should of beat GB last week and their score wouldn't of mattered today. Just Sayin

I actually think it's pretty funny. We should of beat GB last week and their score wouldn't of mattered today. Just Sayin

Douche bag play I noted it in the game thread.

anyway we didn't lay down...... any further......... after that and we won for what that's worth

We should have lost after we knew they won. Fuck pride, lets get a lower pick.

I think 2 slots as of now ahead of the eagles and Bucs

link

Look at the Seahawks look how low they are still makes me sick but yo know what It's the Giants own fault and it started in the 4th quarter week 15

link

Look at the Seahawks look how low they are still makes me sick but yo know what It's the Giants own fault and it started in the 4th quarter week 15

We'll pick 19th.

The Shithawks went from having the 7th pick to atleast the 21st. Thats a hell of swing.

I thought it was funny, earlier during the game they said the fans took a poll on would you rather win to get in the playoffs or lose to have the 7th pick? Most of the fans wanted to lose. My guess is because they know they are going to get waxed in the playoffs anyway.

Also the big thing on the radio shows right now is that what an embarrassment it is to have a 7-9 team in the playoffs. Many of the beat writers plus a ton of fans are saying we should switch to a total win format.

this would be a huge mistake. 3 of the 8 home games every year have the added juice of being division. Get rid of division and it is just another team

As for the Redskins? Under Snyder, they are right there as one of the worst run franchises in the league.

Douche bag play I noted it in the game thread.

anyway we didn't lay down...... any further......... after that and we won for what that's worth

yea.. the skins got the last laugh.. they get better draft picks.

link

How does Philly have better draft position than us? :mellow:

Also the big thing on the radio shows right now is that what an embarrassment it is to have a 7-9 team in the playoffs. Many of the beat writers plus a ton of fans are saying we should switch to a total win format.

the dog thinks this would be silly. it has only happened 3 times that a team with a 500 record or below has won a division. this isn't systemic issue. if it happens now and then, so be it. it is frustrating to some degree, but in the end, it is not something to switch a formula that overall works.

If you take the division seed away, you might as well take the divisions away too.

I'll grudgingly accept Seattle as a playoff team, but no way in hell should a 7-9 team host a playoff game. I hope New Orleans blows them out of the water.....maybe run up the score like Pete Carroll used to do at USC.

If you take the division seed away, you might as well take the divisions away too.

I'll grudgingly accept Seattle as a playoff team, but no way in hell should a 7-9 team host a playoff game. I hope New Orleans blows them out of the water.....maybe run up the score like Pete Carroll used to do at USC.

We have to adjust man...once we go 18 games it will switch over to that new system. Plus people railed against the change in the baseball format...but now people really appreciate it. And this has been brewing for me since the late 80's. 8 teams per conference...seeding based on record pure and simple.

Nah, haha. I wish. It's a pic a friend sent to me.

i fuckin want one.

ive been back on an aquateen kick lately downloading all the episodes starting with season 1. fuckin great show, i love when karl refers to shake as "cup".

We have to adjust man...once we go 18 games it will switch over to that new system. Plus people railed against the change in the baseball format...but now people really appreciate it. And this has been brewing for me since the late 80's. 8 teams per conference...seeding based on record pure and simple.

I wouldn't protest too much....other than the Foreskins, the NFC East has been very tight.

What would have been funny is if they put up a bogus fake score at the beginning of the game.

GB 21, Chicago 3