SportsWrath

IF Gillbride is gone, who do you want?

Lughead

I don't really know.

Well everyone is wanting him gone ,along with me , but if we see that happen could we possibly get some one in here that is worse. Maybe we will get a head coach that was released. or a brilliant college HC or assistant

Josh McDaniels. He's a young guy with fire and passion. He'd be a great compliment to Coughlin. But this argument is moot because as long as TC stays, KG stays. KG needs to go NOW. But we will be forced to sit through disappointment again next year because TC won't do what needs to be done... and you know what? Even though it sounds like he's keeping his job... he's on borrowed time because of this loyalty to KG. And it's unfortunate because this team has the pieces to be special.

Josh McDaniels. He's a young guy with fire and passion. He'd be a great compliment to Coughlin. But this argument is moot because as long as TC stays, KG stays. KG needs to go NOW. But we will be forced to sit through disappointment again next year because TC won't do what needs to be done... and you know what? Even though it sounds like he's keeping his job... he's on borrowed time because of this loyalty to KG. And it's unfortunate because this team has the pieces to be special.

The whole shabang may be moot. With no CBA in place, and an impending lockout, there won't be anyone to coach. 2011 is the last year of Coughlin's contract, right? I suspect everything will just sit tight, the contract will expire, and a new coach and staff for 2012.

I was thinking about him but could'nt remember his name ( I kept saying Kubiac to myself ) but then I thought of the gimickie offense (wild horse) ....... that's not Giants football.

I was thinking about him but could'nt remember his name ( I kept saying Kubiac to myself ) but then I thought of the gimickie offense (wild horse) ....... that's not Giants football.

It's not a gimmicky offense... he played to his team's strength. I love smashmouth football as much as the next guy, but this team needs explosiveness to balance it all out.... that is the way the NFL is going, you either adapt or get left behind. Just so you know, it's the Gilbride "Giants football" offense that has caused us to lose to the Eagles since the 2008 playoffs.

Absolutely agree. Next season we should be in a good spot to blow doors off our competition. Providing we can get a couple of decent O linemen.

The scary thing is Gillbride knows this and will skip basic fundamentals.

With a good OC. He'll know how to mix it right. Gillbride isnt that man.

Absolutely agree. Next season we should be in a good spot to blow doors off our competition. Providing we can get a couple of decent O linemen.

The scary thing is Gillbride knows this and will skip basic fundamentals.

With a good OC. He'll know how to mix it right. Gillbride isnt that man.

Gilbride would look good next year in a SF coaches head set :P

It's not a gimmicky offense... he played to his team's strength. I love smashmouth football as much as the next guy, but this team needs explosiveness to balance it all out.... that is the way the NFL is going, you either adapt or get left behind. Just so you know, it's the Gilbride "Giants football" offense that has caused us to lose to the Eagles since the 2008 playoffs.

we had a couple explosive plays by Manningham these past 2 weeks. but yeah maybe Josh could be a fit here . but what I meant by Giants football is that we have never had a flashy Offense and the only time I saw Denver this year was on the highlights and it seems like every time they were running some weird play. then again he was the HC not the OC

Yeah sure Josh McDaniel. Because the locker room is too united right now. We need another failed Belichek hoodie disciple who likes to start trouble.

Nothing wrong with Gilbride.

You're crazy. The dude led the team to 5 for 7 on three and outs today in the second half. Against the WASHINGTON REDSKINS!

Yeah sure Josh McDaniel. Because the locker room is too united right now. We need another failed Belichek hoodie disciple who likes to start trouble.

Nothing everything wrong with Gilbride.

Fixed it for you

You're crazy. The dude led the team to 5 for 7 on three and outs today in the second half. Against the WASHINGTON REDSKINS!

without a center and the #1 and 2 receivers down in what i think was gale force winds.

i agree something must be done about these december swoons. i wouldn't mind replacing coughlin and with him would go most of the coaching staff

but i think we have a bunch of cocky players on defense who read their own press clippings. besides osi, that was an awful game. rex grossman threw for 300+ rex grossman????

without a center and the #1 and 2 receivers down in what i think was gale force winds.

i agree something must be done about these december swoons. i wouldn't mind replacing coughlin and with him would go most of the coaching staff

but i think we have a bunch of cocky players on defense who read their own press clippings. besides osi, that was an awful game. rex grossman threw for 300+ rex grossman????

Okay, and the excuses come out of the woodwork. If the centers down then stop running up the middle....and stop calling delayed handoffs and wide receiver screens while you're at it. They don't work. You can't run them right.

Good thing teams like Green Bay and Indy don't think like that.....they'd be going "Oh, we haven't had our starting running back since week 1" or "oh, we're missing half our god damn team" so it's okay if we don't make the playoffs. Oh wait, those two actually made the playoffs with worse injuries than ours.

Okay, and the excuses come out of the woodwork. If the centers down then stop running up the middle....and stop calling delayed handoffs and wide receiver screens while you're at it. They don't work. You can't run them right.

Good thing teams like Green Bay and Indy don't think like that.....they'd be going "Oh, we haven't had our starting running back since week 1" or "oh, we're missing half our god damn team" so it's okay if we don't make the playoffs. Oh wait, those two actually made the playoffs with worse injuries than ours.

you're excusing the defense, which was pretty much healthy besides webster. what say you for that?

you're excusing the defense, which was pretty much healthy besides webster. what say you for that?

Fewell's tendency to blitz safeties all game and leave his CBs on islands....his refusal to move from his Tampa 2 when it's clear teams tear it up...especially when you don't get any pressure with the front four. The run defense was solid all year. We have good players in the secondary they are just not being utilized correctly. Ex. KP is either blitzing to stop the run or about 2 miles in the defensive backfield.