SportsWrath

It's official....I'm pulling for the Bears

JMFP

Very classy move by Lovie Smith to try to win that game. Props to the Bears defense too....they played their asses off.

I'm pulling for the Bears in the NFC, and the Jets in the AFC.

Packers next week.

That offense sucks, couldn't even do anything against the Packers who were also not doing anything on offense. I'm pulling for the Packers to take out the Eagles

I hope the Bears get shut out. Hope they don't score a single point in the playoffs.

I'm not rooting for that douche. He'll be the reason they lose in the divisional playoffs.

The Bears will go as far as their offensive line will take them....I wouldn't be surprised to see them one and done.

My only point is I thought it was cool that they played hard for 60 minutes.

Rams have to win tonight, then I'm pulling for them because the Spags factor and the underdog thing.

I just cant believe if Seattle wins, they are in the playoffs with a 7-9 record. Bullshit if you ask me, but then again the way the Giants continued to shit on themselves I dont think they deserved to be in...

Rams have to win tonight, then I'm pulling for them because the Spags factor and the underdog thing.

I just cant believe if Seattle wins, they are in the playoffs with a 7-9 record. Bullshit if you ask me, but then again the way the Giants continued to shit on themselves I dont think they deserved to be in...

The Giants beat 1 team with a winning record....the Chicago Bears. And somehow Tom Coughlin is still the coach of this team.

Fuck this divisional seeding for playoffs anyway....forget about the Giants...I think the playoffs should be based on your record period. No way a weak ass division like the NFC West should have anyone in the playoffs with an 8-8 or 7-9 record. But you know what I hope the Seahawks win so this shit will be changed. Amazing....Lord in my next life I want to be born an Irish Catholic...grow up and go to BC....graduate....and come and interview with the Giants. I will have a job for life no matter my level of competence. :rolleyes:

The Giants beat 1 team with a winning record....the Chicago Bears. And somehow Tom Coughlin is still the coach of this team.

Yup and apparently Mara is dumb and blind. "The players play hard for him." Yeah right buddy, they play hard the first 2 months of a season then lose focus. Or like last year when they were jogging around against Minnesota and Carolina.

Yup and apparently Mara is dumb and blind. "The players play hard for him." Yeah right buddy, they play hard the first 2 months of a season then lose focus. Or like last year when they were jogging around against Minnesota and Carolina.

I don't remember any game against Carolina last year.....at all...ever....really.