SportsWrath

The Offense - what should change?

JMFP

FIGHT! :freaked:

:laugh: Come on guys we are Giants fans....we should be used to this by now.... Did anyone have a chance to listen to the WFAN wrap up show. I thought Roman Oben...(yes that Roman Oben) was going to install a Tom Coughlin statue in his living room and fall down and start worshiping it. Let's not eat each other guys...

Just for the record, I said Brandon Marshall as a joke. Most of you knew that, most of the liberals anyway. punk.gif

And for the record, I did not respond to the Brandon Marshall comment... I responded to you saying that it was a joke, but THEN went on to defend him again by saying Chad Henne more or less sucks (and I agreed).

Again for the record, I started off saying that I thought you were a smart guy and had a lot of respect for you.... I shouldn't have mentioned politics.... and apologized, it was an unnecessary reference. But you way overreacted with the "go fuck yourself."

Don't try to act now like you took the high road... you responded like a jerk. I was talking about football. I'd like to get back to that conversation... but if you decide to put me on ignore it's a win-win.

They should trade Jacobs, put DJ Ware at starter, and rotate him with Bradshaw......draft a top tier RB

put the OL back to the guys we had before the Philly game, retire O'Hara, and teach Eli how to keep short passes lower

Make Brashaw carry the ball like Tiki was force to........otherwise our offense is pretty stacked

Hopefully Seubert and Hixon come back 100%

And for the record, I did not respond to the Brandon Marshall comment... I responded to you saying that it was a joke, but THEN went on to defend him again by saying Chad Henne more or less sucks (and I agreed).

Again for the record, I started off saying that I thought you were a smart guy and had a lot of respect for you.... I shouldn't have mentioned politics.... and apologized, it was an unnecessary reference. But you way overreacted with the "go fuck yourself."

Don't try to act now like you took the high road... you responded like a jerk. I was talking about football. I'd like to get back to that conversation... but if you decide to put me on ignore it's a win-win.

you got what you deserved for that remark. i accept your half assed apology. brandon marshall was a good citizen in miami proving that most of the problem was denver (or at least that he can behave). i didn't read the rest of your post after the left field remark. perhaps i'll see if it has any merit later today.

I think we're pretty good with the offense. The Oline was surprising, with all the injuries. Koets played well (I still can't believe I'm writing that), and assuming he, O'Hara, and Seubert get healthy, we're set with options at center. We were sliding guards all over the place, and we didn't even need to play Mitch Petrus. We've got at least 3 starting caliber OTs, and possibly 4 if Andrews can keep his back healthy. Boothe proved to be another very good guard.

You might want to do the panic attack for WR, but how often do you have 3-4 WRs go on injured reserve?

We'll probably need a TE if Boss goes, and a RB that can actually catch a pass consistently would be nice.

BTW Golfy, that was the first argument about the offensive scheme that made sense to me.

I think we're pretty good with the offense. The Oline was surprising, with all the injuries. Koets played well (I still can't believe I'm writing that), and assuming he, O'Hara, and Seubert get healthy, we're set with options at center. We were sliding guards all over the place, and we didn't even need to play Mitch Petrus. We've got at least 3 starting caliber OTs, and possibly 4 if Andrews can keep his back healthy. Boothe proved to be another very good guard.

You might want to do the panic attack for WR, but how often do you have 3-4 WRs go on injured reserve?

We'll probably need a TE if Boss goes, and a RB that can actually catch a pass consistently would be nice.

BTW Golfy, that was the first argument about the offensive scheme that made sense to me.

:wub:

But I agree with you...when your number 1 (Smith) number 2 (Nicks) number 4 (Barden) number 5 (Cruz) all go on IR or have missed games in certain points out of the year...your going to struggle...perfect example...PEYTON MANNING. He had numerous injuries in Collie, Clark (the more important one) Gonzalez and now hes throwing to guys like Blair White and Jacob Tamme. The fuck are these guys? Didn't Peyton have back to back 4 interception games this year?

And no offense, anyone who thinks Victor Cruz would have been the savior is sorely mistaken.

:wub:

But I agree with you...when your number 1 (Smith) number 2 (Nicks) number 4 (Barden) number 5 (Cruz) all go on IR or have missed games in certain points out of the year...your going to struggle...perfect example...PEYTON MANNING. He had numerous injuries in Collie, Clark (the more important one) Gonzalez and now hes throwing to guys like Blair White and Jacob Tamme. The fuck are these guys? Didn't Peyton have back to back 4 interception games this year?

And no offense, anyone who thinks Victor Cruz would have been the savior is sorely mistaken.

That's because Tom Moore didn't strip his playbook. :P