SportsWrath

I'm getting behind Fox- he's our man

JackStroud

Smart

knows the league and is a good game day coach- well prepared

likes big fast bodies like Parcells

no-nonsense

tough

can bring Carolina free agents with him which would especially help on our awful special teams

hey maybe we could get both Steve Smith's

He has Giants DNA, and the Mara's hated to see him go- would be much less of a slap in Coughlins face than Cowher

no shit jack you already made this thread.

No I was ambivalent about Cowher, Gruden, or Fox

I've come to the conclusion Fox is the man for the job. Cowher is in love with himself, and Gruden has been out of the hot seat a bit too long. Any of these three would be a 200% increase in team toughness and focus over Coughlin though

The team has tuned Coughlin out, and hes getting a bit senile (forgetting he had an onsides kick situation did it for me).

Coughlin cannot or does not want to stop the fumbling............all the fumblers should be forced to carry a ball all day long and sleep with one until they value it.

I'm well past 50, I'm impatient

I want to win the SB next year not in 3 yrs

I feel Fox would leave Fewell in place, and maybe even Gilbride. The changes would be more in attitude, toughness, and line play.

Fox is a devastating DC in his own right and would be the perfect person for Fewell to bounce his game planning off of.

Smart

knows the league and is a good game day coach- well prepared

likes big fast bodies like Parcells

no-nonsense

tough

can bring Carolina free agents with him which would especially help on our awful special teams

hey maybe we could get both Steve Smith's

He has Giants DNA, and the Mara's hated to see him go- would be much less of a slap in Coughlins face than Cowher

Parcells is a fast body?

Holy moses I don't know why the moderators let you continue to pollute the forum.

no shit, theres seriously never been a poster never more deserving of having their thread creating privileges stripped.

let him comment in threads but dont let him create them.

no shit, theres seriously never been a poster never more deserving of having their thread creating privileges stripped.

let him comment in threads but dont let him create them.

Why dont you just ignore me or come up with an original thought of your own.......I'd be so stunned I'd fall over backwards

I think Coughlin is safe but I'm curious to see what Fox could do with a QB and an ownership team that aren't cheap fucks. When was the last time

Carolina signed a meaningful free agent?

The giants will be slaughtered today

even Tuck gave up against the Packers........you think hes going to put out today????

Coughlin is going going GONE!!!!...........outta here :busted_cop:

Why dont you just ignore me or come up with an original thought of your own.......I'd be so stunned I'd fall over backwards

so my wanting to keep coughlin is unoriginal and im just repeating what others are saying?

oh wait, half the board wants coughlin gone.

good talk jack.

so my wanting to keep coughlin is unoriginal and im just repeating what others are saying?

oh wait, half the board wants coughlin gone.

good talk jack.

Your wanting to keep Coughlin is your business, I'm sure you have your reasons........even the players want him gone

Are you related to the old guy? Enough is Enough

He drove Tiki off the team, he cannot stop anyone from fumbling, he cannot remember its a hands situation, he is constantly be fuddled and "blames himself"..... Guess what Tom I blame you too.....its over pal, join Brett Favre on the sidelines and pull up a chair like the rest of us

I want a Lombardi, and I want it ASAP...........not a bunch of fumbling dis-passionate fools :ranting2:

Jack ...put a sock in it !

TC is staying

Fox has demonstrated some serious flaws in his coaching ability and judgement over the last few years in Pantherland

Why dont you start another thread on the subject ?

regards

UK

Like what UK? Should he start this scrub 1 or scrub 2?

I like John Fox....wish the Giants could have switched to him from Fassel, but the timing just wasn't there.

But do people think players will listen to Fox more than Coughlin?

Didn't Fox lose to Belichick in the Super Bowl?

Just wondering what sort of metrics people are using to compare Fox so favorably against Coughlin.

And frankly, I'm not buying the talent argument. I see a 9-6 Giants team (probably a 9-7 team once they hit the 2nd half and see Green Bay pulling away from the Bears). The Giants are an "okay" team......I'd grade them a "C+".

The Giants really aren't that talented. By talented, I include things like intelligence and discpline. For example, a talented team doesn't take in in the ass to the tune of 28 points in under 8 mintues against the Eagles with the fucking division on the line. And then, to follow it up with the ass-raping at Lambeau......forget talented.

It takes a healthy combination of stupid & soft to accomplish what the Giants have done in the past 5 quarters.

The Panthers are clearly an "F", but they played like shit. If Fox were so much better than Coughlin, he would have that team playing close to .500 ball.

I like John Fox....wish the Giants could have switched to him from Fassel, but the timing just wasn't there.

But do people think players will listen to Fox more than Coughlin?

Didn't Fox lose to Belichick in the Super Bowl?

Just wondering what sort of metrics people are using to compare Fox so favorably against Coughlin.

And frankly, I'm not buying the talent argument. I see a 9-6 Giants team (probably a 9-7 team once they hit the 2nd half and see Green Bay pulling away from the Bears). The Giants are an "okay" team......I'd grade them a "C+".

The Giants really aren't that talented. By talented, I include things like intelligence and discpline. For example, a talented team doesn't take in in the ass to the tune of 28 points in under 8 mintues against the Eagles with the fucking division on the line. And then, to follow it up with the ass-raping at Lambeau......forget talented.

It takes a healthy combination of stupid & soft to accomplish what the Giants have done in the past 5 quarters.

The Panthers are clearly an "F", but they played like shit. If Fox were so much better than Coughlin, he would have that team playing close to .500 ball.

Every dog has his day

Coughlins worn out his welcome and the players have tuned him out

Fox should not be evaluated based upon this totally talentless team he coaches now.....obviously his team has given up too

Yes we are a very very talented team at all positions but Special teams and LBer.....I'd love to see what the smarts and toughness of a John fox would bring to the Giants......I see him as another Bill Parcells type coach.......smashmouth all the way

I'm sure Andy Reid does not want to see John fox coaching the Giants........hes gotten real comfortable out-coaching Coughlin and beating us like a drum- Shanahan and Garrett do not want his company either I can assure you.

they love playing against a bumbling out of touch old fool who cannot even realize hes facing a possible onsides kick.

I love the coughlin "my doors always open"..........I'll bet no one has ever walked through it with a complaint :freaked:

Yes we are a very very talented team at all positions but Special teams and LBer.....I'd love to see what the smarts and toughness of a John fox would bring to the Giants......I see him as another Bill Parcells type coach.......smashmouth all the way

Very talented team?.... I totally disagree.

Sorry to tell you Jack but there are reports that Coughlin is getting a one year extension.

Then why isn't announced in time for a possible playoff saving game.........that sounds ridiculous to me

You would have to be nuts to hold that card in your pocket at this moment, if it were true.....it would be retarded

Its not true

but thanks for the rumors.......whos saying that??? Andy Reid LOL

Sorry to tell you Jack but there are reports that Coughlin is getting a one year extension.

You think John Mara's going to make a snap decision on that- think again

I'm sure he does not want another December to not remember...........especially since the next December the world is coming to an end..........you do not want to go out a cosmic loser :smartass: