SportsWrath

With the 18th pick in the NFL draft

so-cal dub

The New York Giants select David Ruffer, kicker out of Notre Dame.

Lol, this kid is insane! He hasnt missed a field goal in college yet..2 years.

So when he gets hit on the Field while trying to kick Does the Ref say "Personal foul, Defense, Ruffin the Ruffer "?

Obvious joke on my part. I really dont expect us to draft a kicker 1st if at all. This was my lame attempt at saying how insane that kicker is.

I dont know who we should get. 18th pick is if we dont make the playoffs. It's the 23rd if we make it and crap out in the Divisional round. Then the rest of it is pretty explanatory.

Obvious joke on my part. I really dont expect us to draft a kicker 1st if at all. This was my lame attempt at saying how insane that kicker is.

I dont know who we should get. 18th pick is if we dont make the playoffs. It's the 23rd if we make it and crap out in the Divisional round. Then the rest of it is pretty explanatory.

I took you seriously. This season died in the 4th quarter of that Philly game. I'm all about the draft now.

I don't know who we should get. 18th pick is if we don't make the playoffs. It's the 23rd if we make it and crap out in the Divisional round. Then the rest of it is pretty explanatory.

We still need Lbers and we need to address the OL and after the season of turn overs we should look at a RB and dont forget a Fulback although Pasco played well we may see him in that roll if he beats out Hedgecock I feel Pasco has more versatility than Hedgecock. Also wouldnt hurt to lok at another WR/RB/CB/ return man. Most of our secondary needs to feel job pressure. ......I wonder how Chad Jones is doing?

The New York Giants select David Ruffer, kicker out of Notre Dame.

Lol, this kid is insane! He hasnt missed a field goal in college yet..2 years.

Not to worry....once the Giants' Special Teams staff get a hold of him, he will.

Several, to be exact.

Guest StrahansGap

They should take an offensive tackle. Solder, Sherrod, or Castonzo would be nice. Or I'll take Linebacker Von Miller. The top LB's won't be there for us but if Miller falls to us, he'll be a solid pick. But I'm a firm believer in taking a superstar offensive tackle if one is available.

offensive line or running back should be the first pick...IMO.

OL definitely, Andrews is back this week but but for how long I don't think He will be back next year he wants to live a normal life and he has serious back issues. Then you have McKenzie who has slowed and O'Hara is no spring puppy along with Seubert .

We still need Lbers and we need to address the OL and after the season of turn overs we should look at a RB and dont forget a Fulback although Pasco played well we may see him in that roll if he beats out Hedgecock I feel Pasco has more versatility than Hedgecock. Also wouldnt hurt to lok at another WR/RB/CB/ return man. Most of our secondary needs to feel job pressure. ......I wonder how Chad Jones is doing?

Without a doubt, linebacker and OL are high on my list.

A very good linebacker would mean all the difference in the world. As was pointed out elsewhere, Fewell is running 3 safeties in part because we don't have the depth or speed at Linebacker.

We could probably score an awesome fullback in the 4th-5th rounds.

I wouldn't be opposed to getting another safety, if he were some freak.....a hybrid safetly/linebacker.

I don't see many glaring needs for this team. Maybe LB, we could pick Travis Lewis in Round One. The FA class for LB's is pretty solid. We could dish out some money for David Harris, who the Jets might not be able to resign. I would want Kyle Rudolph out Notre Dame. Boss is a solid TE, but Rudolph could be elite and we could use a safety valve and also run two TE sets. Then I want two Maryland guys Kenny Tate a safety, he could also convert to LB. Then Torrey Smith in the third, a receiver that can stretch the field and also return kicks and punts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg6qHeyXMdc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtUcROTRFqk

Kenny Tate is a monster hitter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyM7E31Csac

They should take an offensive tackle. Solder, Sherrod, or Castonzo would be nice. Or I'll take Linebacker Von Miller. The top LB's won't be there for us but if Miller falls to us, he'll be a solid pick. But I'm a firm believer in taking a superstar offensive tackle if one is available.

We get Koets back next year and Beatty has not looked bad, if he can cut down on penalties he could be a solid starting RT next year. We could get Steve Winiewski in round 4 he can play G or C. I am not big fan of Castonzo, he fits more into a ZBs and plays very soft. I like Nate Potter out Boise St , the Giants could draft him later. I think our oline depth is still pretty solid though and we shouldn't go first round

The NY Giants do not draft linebackers in the first round. We'll probably go DE and turn him into a LB. Watch him run around the field trying to cover on passing downs and watching opponents running far down field with the ball for a touchdown.