SportsWrath

Four Giants make the Pro Bowl

NYG Hampton 27

Best number compared to who? He has had some tremendous plays this season. Rolle has been huge in stopping the run this season.

Best when you think of which type of safeties normally get in the Pro Bowl, not one in particular, but if I wanted to I could give you a few (the free safety that replaced him on his former team for example). He's also whiffed on a lot of tackles and blown several coverages. Big plays (Rolle has 1 pick, 1 FF, and a half sack), big hitters, good in both pass and the run. Rolle has been above average. A solid free agent signing, but a Pro Bowl selection almost solely based on previous years in the league.

"He doesn't have the best numbers, nor has he really made big plays this season. That's normally what gets safeties in the Pro Bowl." I'm repeating myself.

Pro Bowl is retarded. Back when these players made shit for money, a trip to Hawaii was more of a vacation and a pickup game of football type atmosphere. It was an honor to go. Now, it's a popularity contest. That, coupled with the fact that these guys could go to Hawaii any time they want with the kind of money they're making...and all of a sudden, the Pro Bowl is a piece of shit. So really, at the end of the day, who gives a fuck who makes it and who doesn't?

O'Hara does not deserve to be in the Pro Bowl this is proof positive the Pro bowl is a farce.

The fans should be able to vote via internet and the other half of the vote should be the players.

Right now the voting goes 1/3 fan vote (via internet), 1/3 coaches vote and 1/3 players vote. The players that questionably get in are because of the fan vote.

I'm curious who made the push to put O'Hara back in. The player?...wouldn't fault O'Hara for that, I'd expect him to do that. ....well, whoever is responsible, Its definitely part of a disturbing trend. Maybe the team needs to look at some other doctors, because its possible - look at the team's recent history - that these don't know when a guy is still hurting.

Its that Old Coach mentality Crazed that you play through injuries that don't have you on crutches or on a wheelchair. Very counter productive. Plus they rushed Smith back and he probably hurt himself worse because of it. I would have much rather have had him intact for Philly or Green Bay...

Its that Old Coach mentality Crazed that you play through injuries that don't have you on crutches or on a wheelchair. Very counter productive. Plus they rushed Smith back and he probably hurt himself worse because of it. I would have much rather have had him intact for Philly or Green Bay...

Yea.. it's a military mentality of "suck it up and drive on"... except it backfires. Some moron 1st Sgt did not allow us to wear ear plugs saying if we do, how would we hear the enemy .. well moron this is not real combat.. sure enough I'm half deaf in my left ear.

Smith's injury was a freak accident he was pulled backwards and his knee was twisted.

Exactly what I'm thinking.

Mets fans will remember Dallas Green. Same crap deal from him.