SportsWrath

Tuck Appreciation Thread

Nas

I don't know about this thread. Justin has had better years

I thought he would step it up ala Julius Peppers against The Packers but he was as lackluster as the rest of the team

That was 5 straight quarters of Jim Fassell football

allof these guys are iuninspired and stealing money........we need a new HC to both inspire them and hold them to task

I thought he would step it up ala Julius Peppers against The Packers but he was as lackluster as the rest of the team

allof these guys are iuninspired and stealing money........we need a new HC to both inspire them and hold them to task

I'll say this for you, Jack: you do know how to stay on message. No matter what the issue, no matter what the topic, no matter what the question, no matter what, your answer is always the same. Karl Rove couldn't program you any better!

I'll say this for you, Jack: you do know how to stay on message. No matter what the issue, no matter what the topic, no matter what the question, no matter what, your answer is always the same. Karl Rove couldn't program you any better!

I do not see the team as you do

I see a lot of talent poorly motivated

Coughlin has lasted this long with good co-ordinators and one of the most talent laden, under-achieving rosters in the NFL

The underpinings are so good the poor management is covered over in mediocre performance.....he hangs on by thumbnails but hes not a good HC

The team will fall apart on Sunday.......these players want the old guy out

We saw this phenomena when they wanted Fassell gone.....they just gave a half hearted effort

Shanahan on the other hand will be loaded for Bear

Coughlin has lasted this long with good co-ordinators and one of the most talent laden, under-achieving rosters in the NFL

The underpinings are so good the poor management is covered over in mediocre performance.....he hangs on by thumbnails but hes not a good HC

We saw this phenomena when they wanted Fassell gone.....they just gave a half hearted effort

no jack, there is indeed a lot of people here on this board who want a new HC, they just dont say it in everythread and every post they make.

LOL!!!

:LMAO:

i can't disagree with any of this.

Justin Tuck is simply too good to be true and yet every sunday he shows up and is a force that must be dealt with because he is never contained. The kind of player people on this board would have said why didn't we draft him and then change the 2005 draft to prove we could have drafted him instead of the lame duck player we usually draft and then release three years later.

Justin Tuck is the reason why we look forward to the draft, in hope of finding another.