SportsWrath

what has to happen now for us to make the WC game?

JackStroud

Who gives a shit...we're not making it anyways.

I don't give a shit about the SB, I want us to take philly out... that will make this season a success... of course the flip side is we lose to Philly again, then I might have to ask my doctor for Prozac.

I don't give a shit about the SB, I want us to take philly out... that will make this season a success... of course the flip side is we lose to Philly again, then I might have to ask my doctor for Prozac.

A season is never a "success" if it doesnt end with your team raising the Lombardi.

there is nothing physically stopping this team from winning a Lombardi

They now need help from Chicago but their problems are a mental block, and a highly unispirational HC.........talent-wise this team can win a SB

If Greenbay and New Orleans, that will physically stop them now won't it?

just us beat the skins and chicago beat GB?

lets face it .......if we cant beat a Rex Grossman led Skins shambles .........forget it

and yes Chicago should beat GB

...and blimey ....we then get the 6th seed and travel to Philly fo the wild card !!!!

SEASON AINT OVER YET JACKO !

lets face it .......if we cant beat a Rex Grossman led Skins shambles .........forget it

...and blimey ....we then get the 6th seed and travel to Philly fo the wild card !!!!

Philly is going to be a WC team, really?

hmmmmmmm

I'd say monkeys will have to fly out of my ass, and pigs will fly on Sunday night if we make it into the playoffs

Its not going to happen

and frankly I'd take a new coaching squad rather than a 1st round ouster

Wait.. I thought teams can not face a division foe in the first round, no? :confused:

hmmm.. thanks UK. I probably confused that with Baseball.

yes Nas .....before they expanded the NFL playoffs in 1990 you were right i think.....no two teams from the same division could play in the wildcard .....but that was 20 years ago

regards

UK