SportsWrath

joemorrisforprez...

ksm7

um, well, the dog was, um, well, you know...the whole, um "eli is elite" discussion thing we have going on...yeah, um do we need to keep having that discussion, or at this point are we done? um, the dog was just wondering, so um, let the dog know...Thanks.

Is Peyton elite? Is Tom Brady? Was Joe Montana? John Elway?

Yeah, cuz believe it or not, those guys all had 4-pick games too.

Personally I think Eli is good, not elite... however, I also think it would be interesting to see how he would do in an offense that doesn't require 37 pre-snap reads.

um, well, the dog was, um, well, you know...the whole, um "eli is elite" discussion thing we have going on...yeah, um do we need to keep having that discussion, or at this point are we done? um, the dog was just wondering, so um, let the dog know...Thanks.

um? really dog? really?

Is Peyton elite? Is Tom Brady? Was Joe Montana? John Elway?

Yeah, cuz believe it or not, those guys all had 4-pick games too.

Personally I think Eli is good, not elite... however, I also think it would be interesting to see how he would do in an offense that doesn't require 37 pre-snap reads.

The thing is Eli can be "ELITE" . but he has some kinda funk on him that is keeping him form becoming elite.

The thing is Eli can be "ELITE" . but he has some kinda funk on him that is keeping him form becoming elite.

the dog is pretty sure this can be said of every QB that has ever stepped on the field for some reason or another...that is why we can define elite qbs from the rest.

This is very difficult to say.

Nothing from yesterday would support my argument that Eli is an elite QB.

Then again, yesterday was not a normal game.

I saw a defense that was getting anally violated by Rodgers.

I saw two running backs that were committed to losing a football game.

I saw an offensive coordinator who refused to go no huddle when the gameplan desperately needed an injection of energy.

I saw a center who clearly wasn't ready to start again.....unless doing an impersonation of a turnstile was part of the gameplan

I saw receivers who ran incorrect routes.

I saw a tight end who killed drives with dropped passes.

And I saw a QB that was reduced to complete desperation, and played that way.

But again, this was a game that didn't need to be desperate.

Because last week, I saw a QB play at a truly elite level against the Eagles. I saw a QB throw 4 TDs to put his team up 31-10, only to have his teammates utterly fucking blow it.

A better question than "is Eli an elite QB???"

is

"what do you call a defense that gives up over 70 points in less than 5 quarters???"

When the Giants fell behind by 21 points, did anyone think the Packers would totally fucking blow it with 8 minutes left? I sure didn't.

The only difference between Rodgers v Giants and Eli v Eagles was that the Packers defense did what they are paid to do: play for 60 minutes.

This is very difficult to say.

Nothing from yesterday would support my argument that Eli is an elite QB.

Then again, yesterday was not a normal game.

I saw a defense that was getting anally violated by Rodgers.

I saw two running backs that were committed to losing a football game.

I saw an offensive coordinator who refused to go no huddle when the gameplan desperately needed an injection of energy.

I saw a center who clearly wasn't ready to start again.....unless doing an impersonation of a turnstile was part of the gameplan

I saw receivers who ran incorrect routes.

I saw a tight end who killed drives with dropped passes.

And I saw a QB that was reduced to complete desperation, and played that way.

But again, this was a game that didn't need to be desperate.

Because last week, I saw a QB play at a truly elite level against the Eagles. I saw a QB throw 4 TDs to put his team up 31-10, only to have his teammates utterly fucking blow it.

A better question than "is Eli an elite QB???"

is

"what do you call a defense that gives up over 70 points in less than 5 quarters???"

When the Giants fell behind by 21 points, did anyone think the Packers would totally fucking blow it with 8 minutes left? I sure didn't.

The only difference between Rodgers v Giants and Eli v Eagles was that the Packers defense defense did what they are paid to do: play for 60 minutes.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Joe, you seem really down.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Joe, you seem really down.

Eh, just a little pissed off.

When I lived in NJ, my Dad, my brother and I always watched the games together.

Since moving to Chicago, I only get one or two chances per year to watch the games with my brother. So when the team loses, it gets magnified.

Eh, just a little pissed off.

When I lived in NJ, my Dad, my brother and I always watched the games together.

Since moving to Chicago, I only get one or two chances per year to watch the games with my brother. So when the team loses, it gets magnified.

Yea.. I feel you. I can sense it your words man. I don't know but I feel differently this season.. I no longer get too upset.. it's a defense mechanism. Literally when the Giants were imploding against the Eagles, I just slouched on my couch.. didin't fucking move.. almost like i'm on prozac.

Dont respond Italian shitdog joe, hes not worth the scum on your balls. :TU:

ahh, the superfan jumps in. hey superfan, the dog has been leaving you alone, and now you go and do this (as you have always done, initiating and then turning around and blaming the dog for attacking you). well, the dog for one was surprised to hear that you as the self-proclaimed super fan was so disgusted by the giants. that is unlike you. are you now seeing what the dog has been preaching? blunatic jumps in to defend you in 3..2..1...

ahh, the superfan jumps in. hey superfan, the dog has been leaving you alone, and now you go and do this (as you have always done, initiating and then turning around and blaming the dog for attacking you). well, the dog for one was surprised to hear that you as the self-proclaimed super fan was so disgusted by the giants. that is unlike you. are you now seeing what the dog has been preaching? blunatic jumps in to defend you in 3..2..1...

Ahhhhh wrong again dog. Ill speak for myself. See, you not sayin anything to me doesnt change the fact that youre a douchebag. ;)

Ahhhhh wrong again dog. Ill speak for myself. See, you not sayin anything to me doesnt change the fact that youre a douchebag. ;)

please do speak for yourself...it has been a long time since the dog has been able to laugh out loud.

Thats what happens when you're locked in your mommies basement.

the dog sees you haven't added to your "material" since last we spoke. this won't provide the dog with much entertainment...maybe it is more fun to have blunatic come to your rescue, at least he can form a sentence beyond the level of a fifth grader...