SportsWrath

Giants Vs Green Bay Predictions?

JackStroud

Im glad other people feel like I do. Sunday took my hatred of Philly to a new level. Granted, Im very angry at our Giants for letting it happen but a playoff win over the Eagles is the only way to erase this. A Super Bowl would be awesome but if it doesnt go through Philly the bad taste will still be there. Now, on to Sunday. Its going to be cold and the crowd will be amped. This team has done it there before and I think our running game and the Packers inability to run will be the difference 24 20 good guys.

My best guess is that we will be destroyed by GB next weekend. Any faith or trust I had in this team and its coaching staff where obliterated last week.

I completely agree. GB is finding a running game and will have Aaron Rodgers healthy again. My guess is GB 35 NYG 21

My best guess is that we will be destroyed by GB next weekend. Any faith or trust I had in this team and its coaching staff where obliterated last week.

Yep. The Giants will crush our hopes this time by falling short in their comeback bid. after trailing at the half.

Pack 35

Giants 31

I completely agree. GB is finding a running game and will have Aaron Rodgers healthy again. My guess is GB 35 NYG 21

how long will Arron Rogers stay healthy?.........not too.........Having recovered from a real bad concussion a few years ago I can assure you he might play but he's not right in his head....I fear for the guy.....hes in a bad spot risking his life after football because his team is up against a rock and a hard place

I predict he'll go out on the 1st sack much like his predecessor Favre did the other night. Sad, but not our salvation, they have a good back up

this is much like the Coughlin Oline shake up........the Packers are making a huge mistake

It being Xmas and all, I asked Tiny Tim for his thoughts:

"The Giants will play like I would with my crutch. It won't be pretty, but they'll give it everything they've got along the way to a victory. Like me, a tiny victory, (+3.....Timmy knows his Vegas odds), but a victory nonetheless. God bless us all, everyone".

It will be a ground controlled game. We should bring the kitchen sink at Rodgers till her gets mind fucked or atleast knocked the fuck out. Establish ball control, pound the shit out of the Packers. Win a low scoring game 17-10 or 17-13

Then get one more shot at facing Philly in the playoffs and absolutely pulverize them!! I mean....beat them to pulp. Butt rape them. Rip their fucking dicks out and tie it around their waist. Rip their fucking ball sacks out give it out as halloween M&M candy! I mean - but a beating of a life time on those bastards. I want half that team in stretchers and on Oxygen by the time we get done with them. After that - I really dont care what happens.