SportsWrath

Coughlin has to go, he's a Dec boat anchor

JackStroud

enough is a fnnnnn enough

to not have the hands team out there on the eagles kick off was unforgivable

you just cannot have a HC who is that out of touch with reality...........especially given Andy Reid's history of trick plays.....he tried 1-2 other in the game earlier yesterday

Coughlin is a caretaker HC, next year hes a lame duck on a one year contract, his December record of late is abysmal...........he cannot adjust to playoff pressure

Time to move on..................he's already the longest running and oldest HC in Giants history.......everything has to end eventually

My bigggest issue yesterday was his breaking up what was the best run OLine in the NFL....and had only let one sack in 3 games

we could not run the ball effectively yesterday and I believe Coughlin was the problem with his line shuffling

When asked why he was doing it his answer was "you can never have enough good players"..........the answer had nothing to do with the question.

Heres the problem in a nutshell

Andy Reid's players are hanging on his next word........he motioned for an onsides kick as soon as he saw we were in a standard no "hands" formation.......it was not a deep well thought out planned activity......it was a reaction to Coughlin's inattention to detail

it was a spur of the moment decision, a good gamble, and the kind of thing Coughlin would never call in a million years and the kind of thing other teams do regularly.

Time to dump this old Codger

I doubt anyone really listens to Coughlin..........Matt dodge would not even look at him while he went on his rant

Heres the problem in a nutshell

Andy Reid's players are hanging on his next word........he motioned for an onsides kick as soon as he saw we were in a standard no "hands" formation.......it was not a deep well thought out planned activity......it was a reaction to Coughlin's inattention to detail

it was a spur of the moment decision, a good gamble, and the kind of thing Coughlin would never call in a million years and the kind of thing other teams do regularly.

Time to dump this old Codger

I doubt anyone really listens to Coughlin..........Matt dodge would not even look at him while he went on his rant

Past the Mustard?